Sheriff Election

Started by Mcordell, March 27, 2016, 02:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Ross, shut up and sit down.  You aren't making sense again.

Mcordell

Ross your unsolicited opinion of my post is duly noted. It may be their project but it's my career and if I can get the word out about the event then I will. Have a great day sir

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on September 29, 2016, 01:36:52 PM
Ross, shut up and sit down.  You aren't making sense again.

Sorry Wilma apparently I am making a great deal of sens and once again it exceeds your comprehension.
So you might follow your own advise, " shut up and sit down."

Ross

Quote from: Mcordell on September 29, 2016, 01:50:09 PM
Ross your unsolicited opinion of my post is duly noted. It may be their project but it's my career and if I can get the word out about the event then I will. Have a great day sir

Is there some reason you believe responses, opinions and questions concerning politics on an open and pubic forum require solicitation by you before a  citizen  voter can post ?

I do believe you are simply making a political statement b your actin and disrespecting our present Sharif and could care less our about the educational process between teacher and students.

UNSOLICITED          UNSOLICITED          UNSOLICITED           UNSOLICITED             UNSOLICITED

Apparently you are assuming that responses must be solicited.
Well, I assume since this is a pubic forum solicitation is no require!

Didn't you start this thread    UNSOLICITED   ?

Anyway being a good politician you avoided my question. So, I ask once again.

If elected Sheriff of Elk County will you deal with people based on assumptions
such as the ones I have pointed out in an earlier post?

And may you have a great evening sir.

W. Gray

Quote from: ROSS on September 29, 2016, 04:17:42 PM

I do believe you are simply making a political statement b your actin and disrespecting our present Sharif and could care less our about the educational process between teacher and students.

Well, I assume since this is a pubic forum solicitation is no require!

Wilma, you are correct. He is blubbering senseless all over the place. I wonder why he is talking about Omar?
Are there any night schools in the area this guy could take advantage of?

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Mcordell

Ross,

No, I do not work based on assumptions. You however are assuming the school has some issue with me posting as I did. Have you spoken with anyone involved or are you simply arguing?  If anyone involved with this event has an issue with anything I have posted I'm certain they will tell me. They have my phone number.

What exactly is your issue with me? Is it that I won't sign the plethora of petitions you circulate around? Is it perhaps your friendship with John Walker that has you so worked up about my candidacy? 

I know exactly where you stand when it comes to this campaign. if my post about a possible debate is what you have to complain about then I suppose I'm doing ok.  I suppose I will find a way to sleep tonight while digesting the idea that you don't approve of me.

Anyway, there may be a forum...there may not. If you are in attendance and would like to ask a question given the opportunity, please try to be more articulate than "what are you doing" which was your strongest argument at the commission meeting and if, by some chance, you formulate a specific question, I will happily answer.

Ross

Quote from: Mcordell on September 29, 2016, 05:17:47 PM
Ross,

No, I do not work based on assumptions.

That was the answer I was looking for to my question. But it was like pulling teeth to get it.
However, like good politician you assumed a whole lot about the possible debate and made it sound as if the Sheriff could not have a legitimate reason not to accept the invitation on the said date and that the voters should know as if that would be a bad thing.

You however are assuming the school has some issue with me posting as I did. Have you spoken with anyone involved or are you simply arguing?  If anyone involved with this event has an issue with anything I have posted I'm certain they will tell me. They have my phone number.

No I am not assuming the school has some issue with you. But it is a school project and I wonder if they asked for your involvement in their project.

What exactly is your issue with me?   
I have no issues with you, I don't know you pesonally beyond the time I was friendly and welcomed you to Elk  County.

Is it that I won't sign the plethora of petitions you circulate around?   

There is no plethora of petitions. There have only been two petitions and I believe one was before you moved here and I never saw you to ask you to sign the second one. There were other people running for office or in public positions I would not ask to sign for obvious reasons.

Is it perhaps your friendship with John Walker that has you so worked up about my candidacy?

What friendship are you talking about. I am as much a friend of his a I am of yours. Neither one of you have invited me to your home to watch a foot ball game or to enjoy a BBQ dinner or anything else friends do together. So this political move is moot and extremely disgraceful. Apology accepted.

I know exactly where you stand when it comes to this campaign. if my post about a possible debate is what you have to complain about then I suppose I'm doing ok.  I suppose I will find a way to sleep tonight while digesting the idea that you don't approve of me.

Certainly, sleep well ! Thee is no reason not to!

I certainly wish I could. I worked these ancient old bones to hard all my life and the pains wake me every few hours and say roll over or move around. Fer real. LOL

Anyway, there may be a forum...there may not. If you are in attendance and would like to ask a question given the opportunity, please try to be more articulate than "what are you doing" which was your strongest argument at the commission meeting and if, by some chance, you formulate a specific question, I will happily answer.

More articulate you say? I believe I was too articulate and upset you to the point of attacking me with false accusations. And I have been far more truthful in my posts than you have. Please accept my apology for being honest and not being offended.

Good night !

Wilma

Mike, I am sorry that I became so rude on your thread, but------enough is enough.  When someone starts repeating himself and blabbering, at my age, I don't have the time to read through all the nonsense.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on September 29, 2016, 07:55:06 PM
Mike, I am sorry that I became so rude on your thread, but------enough is enough.  When someone starts repeating himself and blabbering, at my age, I don't have the time to read through all the nonsense.

So, Wilma i s that say a person should not articulate?

Or is that some form of censorship because of your friendship with with Mike?
I'm just asking because Mike accused me of a false friendship.
I ask, because I don't want to make false accusations.

Mcordell

No need to apologize Wilma.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk