Merry Christmas

Started by Wilma, December 25, 2015, 08:59:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.  Our night was crisp and clear.  The moon the brightest that it has been on Christmas Eve for quite some time.  Santa didn't need Rudolph last night.

Today is clear and bright.  The closest to a white Christmas that we are going to get is a heavy sparkly frost.  Does make it look Christmasy outside.

You all have a good, safe day, wherever you are.

W. Gray

About 11 am it started snowing good but with small flakes and not much build up. By 12:30 it was snowing harder and with large flakes. Everything is covered as the temp has not gotten past 26.

Would have been better to wake up to a white Christmas, but this is second best.

We have a family coming for Christmas dinner and they have been slowed up and will arrive late.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Mom70x7

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Yes, Wilma, that moon was beautiful last night. I love being able to see it!

Our winter storm is scheduled to start sometime Sunday, probably in the evening and carry over into Monday. We're somewhat prepared, and actually looking forward to being hunkered down.

We visited Wichita family before Christmas and talked with most of the rest of them since then. It's been good this year.

redcliffsw

Diane Amberg

Rain yesterday, rain today and tonight and still very warm. We had the windows up.
We enjoyed Christmas dinner with our neighors across the street again. Hope everyone there is having the Christmas they want.

readyaimduck

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf. The good you do for others is good you do yourself.

(Written by Norman W. Brooks)

Merry Christmas to all!

Ready.....for a 'warm' winter's nap...it's 52 ° here at 9:30 PM

Diane Amberg

It's 52 here this morning also, with more record breaking highs expected for a couple more days yet. We may pay for this later, but it sure is nice now. I hope everyone is still enjoying the Christmas season, with no colds or flu bugs.

Wilma

I am watching the weather closely today as my Missouri kid is coming for Christmas tomorrow.  Right now we have a patch of whatever the blue indicates, west of Wichita and lifting to the north.  On the other hand, there is a patch of thunderstorms moving up from the south between us and Missouri.  It is the old game of wait and see here today.

I hope all the travelers are safe today.

Diane Amberg

Merry Christmas Wilma. Have a fun visit with your "Missouri Kid."

Catwoman

;D ;D ;D  Happy belated Christmas to everyone!!!  ;D ;D ;D  I was rather busy making merry and didn't manage to get on here until now.  Hoping that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that the new year finds everyone happy, healthy and blessed!!  ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk