The Underground

Started by W. Gray, November 14, 2015, 06:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. Gray

This post has nothing to do with Elk County, Kansas.

However, I thought it might be interesting to many people—including the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) envious folks who believe FEMA has secret training grounds and secret tunnels across the U.S.

In 1970, I was on leave at my home in Independence, Missouri. My father said he needed a new lawnmower and asked if I would drive. I said, "Yes, are we going to Sears?" He responded that he would direct me where to go.

A few miles from our house, I drove into an underground not knowing what to expect. I drove back in quite a ways observing the stop signs, speed limit signs, etc., hoping my dad knew where he was going.

We subsequently came to a lawnmower-manufacturing place, parked, and walked through a pair of glass doors to a service counter. My father bought a mower and we left.

This underground and several others like it are all within the city limits of Independence, Mo.

In this video, a semi is making a delivery. At the driver's destination, there is a white building with a large red stripe. If you look to the left of the building, you can see a railroad crossing warning.

If one drives far enough into this place, he just might come across one of the FEMA tunnels headed to Washington, DC...................................... My only wonder is if there are gas stations along the way.

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk