The destructive that wants the US of A to be part of the Caliphate ?

Started by Ross, July 14, 2015, 09:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 18, 2015, 09:04:09 AM

If some of you still want to bring down the Gov't, you will create a vacuum, and you can't promise what would take its place and by what means it would happen. Be very careful what you wish for.

It is not a matter of taking down the government, its a matter of stopping the corruption and the overstepping their purpose. The government is suppose to be working for us not against us.

The government has no rights to violate the consitioution. Everyone that works in the government has taken an oath to uphold the constitution, not to violate it.

If you think otherwise, please think again.

Billions and Billions of tax dollars have simply disappeared, enemies have beenprovided with weapons and monetary support. If you think that is right of our government, think again.

I don't believe anyoe is talking of taking the government down in the sense that you may mean. But perhaps that the government had become a monumental monstosity.

It has got to the point that State Governments are rebelling against the Federal Government.

Think Again.

Varmit

So we should just stand by and do nothing? Meanwhile, Iran is able to acquire Soviet weapons, money, no economic sanctions, all while funneling money to Isis via Hamas and hezbollah that allows them to continue to slaughter innocent Christian men, women, and children by the hundreds. Not to mention anyone else that doesn't agree with their false religion. YEr should just stand by and allow Isreal to face enemies on all fronts and from all sides without our assistance? Do they need it? No! But to stand by and do nothing is the same as agreeing with it.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Quote from: Varmit on August 19, 2015, 08:53:08 PM
So we should just stand by and do nothing? Meanwhile, Iran is able to acquire Soviet weapons, money, no economic sanctions, all while funneling money to Isis via Hamas and hezbollah that allows them to continue to slaughter innocent Christian men, women, and children by the hundreds. Not to mention anyone else that doesn't agree with their false religion. YEr should just stand by and allow Isreal to face enemies on all fronts and from all sides without our assistance? Do they need it? No! But to stand by and do nothing is the same as agreeing with it.

Its going to happen, whether we let it or not.  Just  like the crusaders, you don't realize that the world doesn't revolve around one country, no matter how great it is.  You have something to learn about history.  Rome, The Golden Horde, the Ottomans, the British.  All had empires larger and stronger than our current empire.  All believed they could control the world, all were wrong, and crumbled because of it.

There is one solution, stop making enemies and learn to live with people who are different than you.  People would probably like us a lot more if we stopped screwing their countries over.  Yeah Iran hates us, but any student of history knows that they have a pretty damn good reason.  The Arabs hate Israel, but again, considering the history, can you blame them?

In both conflicts, we continue to bomb, kill and destroy because we think we can control the situation by doing so.  Why are people surprised to discover that we've only inflamed their anger?  Pure stupidity.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

redcliffsw

The Fed's seem to want to control the world just like they do the Americans at home - by force.  New world order.

Obama and the Republicans continue to change America and beyond.  Things won't be getting any better.

Varmit

So you advocate a "live and let live" policy with terrorists?? Wow! At no point during your reply did you offer anything that could be taken as a coherent thought nor did you offer up anything resembling common sense or give even the slightest impression of intelligence. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul!
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Quote from: Varmit on August 20, 2015, 08:47:12 PM
So you advocate a "live and let live" policy with terrorists?? Wow! At no point during your reply did you offer anything that could be taken as a coherent thought nor did you offer up anything resembling common sense or give even the slightest impression of intelligence. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul!

You're handing out points now?  I'm really not posting here for your benefit.  I try not to spend too much time on people who ignore facts.

Ross

Quote from: Anmar on August 22, 2015, 12:20:07 AM
You're handing out points now?  I'm really not posting here for your benefit.  I try not to spend too much time on people who ignore facts.

Beheadings and burning  and drowning of men and rapes of children and women and forcing and selling women and children into sex slavery are not facts?   Approving of men having sex with young boys is not facts?
The religion as stated by ISIS and or ISIL are not facts ?

Well, then I don't have any facts.

That ISIS and or ISIL have grown from a Varsity League (as Obama called them) to a major force is encompassing much of the land is not a fact?

The videos and all the stories by both main stream and underground media are apparently lies.

So, I don't have any facts.

Diane Amberg

The middle eastern countries, and their violence just happens to be a few hundred years, or less, later than our own violence. They are way behind the times in many ways.
Not that other countries, including our own, have anything to brag about. Explorers were horrible to the people they encountered, as we were to our own native peoples. We dropped diseases on them that they had no resistance to, deliberately killed off the bison to destroy the plain's Indians food and source of clothing, etc. slaughtered women and children and on and on.
Why did the Church of England start? and the burning of churches, the need for Priest holes and all that.... why? What were the crusades were really about, and how about how violent they were?
   Violence hidden behind "religion" is very old.
Today we have predatory Priests right here, and nasty coaches, and yes, even teachers, cops, and firefighters.
Who are we to be sanctimonious and cast the first stone? What the terrorists do is terrible, but who did they learn from? Perhaps they are just catching up. They sure know how to push the buttons of more "civilized"countries.
Except for our military, I have no sympathy for people who go "there" for some cause or other.They know the risks. Others should never be put at risk trying to free them if they are arrested.
Where are we when girls are sexually mutilated? When some countries are committing genocide? A small response, if any at all. Why? No oil or anything we want. We are very picky about our outrage.
The Isis leaders are slowly being killed off. Perhaps they will eventually fall apart.
Regardless, I want our troops back home. It's too costly in lives and money! Others have failed before us and this has been going on much too long!  Let Saudi Arabia deal with their own problems. Stop blackmailing us with oil as a carrot!
Down off soap box. :angel:

Anmar

Quote from: ROSS on August 22, 2015, 05:45:45 AM

Beheadings and burning  and drowning of men and rapes of children and women and forcing and selling women and children into sex slavery are not facts?   Approving of men having sex with young boys is not facts?
The religion as stated by ISIS and or ISIL are not facts ?

That ISIS and or ISIL have grown from a Varsity League (as Obama called them) to a major force is encompassing much of the land is not a fact?

The videos and all the stories by both main stream and underground media are apparently lies.

So, I don't have any facts.

Isis constitutes some tens of thousands of people in Northern Iraq and parts of Syria.  What does that have to do with the deal with Iran?

Also,  that list you posted, thats all happening here in the US too, by christians.  Just doesn't make the news as much.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk