New Member!!!! Welcome, Sarah

Started by Wilma, April 29, 2007, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrumCowgirlMama

Yes, the phone line...Wow, that took them forever to put in. We had the line, but then it took them about two weeks to finish it. Then, we finally got it all hooked up and Billy (my fiance) accidentally tore it up when he was doing some dirt work around the house with the skid loader. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another!

I can relate to you with dogs, and kids and every other animal in the yard! Although, we only have one child, we have 3 dogs, 5 cats, 11 horses, and cattle. Sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going!

If you've got a young one around the age of 2, we should set up a "play date". Lane doesn't really have any boys he can play with out here, he's surrounded by little girls!

Sarah

Quote from: CrumCowgirlMama on May 02, 2007, 11:07:37 AM
Yes, the phone line...Wow, that took them forever to put in. We had the line, but then it took them about two weeks to finish it. Then, we finally got it all hooked up and Billy (my fiance) accidentally tore it up when he was doing some dirt work around the house with the skid loader. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another!

I can relate to you with dogs, and kids and every other animal in the yard! Although, we only have one child, we have 3 dogs, 5 cats, 11 horses, and cattle. Sometimes I don't know if I'm coming or going!

If you've got a young one around the age of 2, we should set up a "play date". Lane doesn't really have any boys he can play with out here, he's surrounded by little girls!

We have 4 children.  A girl 9, Boy 8, Boy 2 and girl 1.  :)  My little boy Mathias will be turning 3 on the 13th.  He is a handful!!  He might like another little boy to play with his age.  I don't know.  He can be kind of shy sometimes. 

indygal

I'm sure glad you clarified that "fiber" thing for me, Sarah. All I could picture in my head were acres and acres with rows and rows of All Bran and Citrucel packages. So it's the textile kind, eh? Well, maybe my "twisted" humor isn't so "warped" after all! LOL Sorry, it was all I had "weft" to say!

Sarah

Quote from: indygal on May 02, 2007, 02:37:53 PM
I'm sure glad you clarified that "fiber" thing for me, Sarah. All I could picture in my head were acres and acres with rows and rows of All Bran and Citrucel packages. So it's the textile kind, eh? Well, maybe my "twisted" humor isn't so "warped" after all! LOL Sorry, it was all I had "weft" to say!

LOL
Oh It's OK.  I have kind of a warped sense of humor too.   ;D

Joanna

Sarah,  Guess I somehow forgot to add my "howdie" to the rest.  I've been enjoying your posts though...  And along with Indygal ~ glad you cleared up that "fiber farm" thing.  I hadn't heard it called that, but it makes sense and I suppose there's lots of things I haven't heard of yet. (Don't tell my kids, I've spent decades convincing them I'm the smartest woman in the world)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk