The Unexplained...

Started by Warph, October 04, 2013, 02:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Sep 13, 2013

Pilot Fred Valentich's last words were "it's above me and it's not an aircraft." Then a mysterious metallic sounded through the radio just before the pilot and his plane vanished without a trace. Is this evidence of UFO contact?

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Earth's 10 Most Mysterious Places

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Has Bigfoot been verified?

A sleeping Bigfoot

(I think they are more prevalent than we might think. One used to come downstairs in a bathrobe with curlers in her hair.... at the same time my mother-in-law used to live with us)

Researchers are claiming that they have new photographic and physical evidence of the existence of the Sasquatch, a.k.a. Bigfoot.  Not only that, they have sequenced Bigfoot's DNA, which reportedly shows that the creature is a hybrid human.

A consistent feature of Bigfoot sightings is that the observer smells an overpowering musky stench.  I am experiencing that right now, and it smells like a hoax.  Still, I get a big kick out of this sort of thing.  After the jump, I give you the website of these reports, a link to the scholarly article on the physical evidence and the DNA analysis, a news story, a photograph of Bigfoot, and a video.  Everything you will need for a Bigfoot extravaganza.

Via Sasquatch Genome Project

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Email from my Sister this morning, who is a big Elvis fan...

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

NASA Says," Washington D.C. Once Hosted Intelligent Life"

One government agency is letting the world know it isn't happy with the way Congress has handled the Government Shutdown.

On its first day back to work today, NASA issued a press release claiming its scientists have found that Washington, D.C. once supported intelligent life.

"While on mandatory furlough some of our employees were looking for a new project," reads a statement posted to its website. "These researchers had been looking for intelligent life on other planets, and decided to turn their attention to the situation in Washington.

"According to their preliminary research, the area around the Potomac River once supported intelligent creatures capable of compromise, maturity and foresight.  These beings created a great civilization with fantastic achievements in civil rights, social welfare, science, the arts and technology.

"Unfortunately this enlightened species seems to have died out slowly over the past few decades, and more primitive lifeforms have taken their place.  We are unable to determine the cause of this extinction at this time."

To Boldly Go
Republicans in the House of Representatives shutdown the U.S. government on Oct. 1 in an effort to defund the Affordable Care Act, President Obuma's signature health care reform popularly known has ObumaCrappyCare.

The 17-day government shutdown is estimated to have cost the American economy $24 billion as government agencies closed up and contractors cut wages and laid off employees.

NASA, America's space agency, was more affected than most with 97 percent of its 18,250 employees placed on mandatory furlough and several important research projects halted.

Yet despite widespread anger in the organization, a spokesperson said that today's press release was an accident and did not reflect the views of the agency.

"Today's press release was the work of a few rogue employees.  The leadership of NASA has the utmost respect for Congress and admires its extraordinarily wise decision to shut down the government."

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

The world is full of mysteries, and some may never be explained.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

AN OCEAN DIVER SAVES A SEA TURTLE STUCK IN A NET - WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WILL AMAZE YOU

This beautiful sea turtle was stuck in a rope in the ocean.  Luckily, a diver swam down to cut the rope and rescue it.  The turtle appreciated the help and made sure to let the diver know.  Watch this video to see a sea turtle say "Thank you."

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

1952 Washington, D.C. UFO Incident

The sightings of July 19–20, 1952, made front-page headlines in newspapers around the nation.  Surprisingly the lights returned one week later.  The sightings of July 26–27 also made front-page headlines, and even led President Harry Truman to ask for an explanation of the sightings.  The answer given to him... "temperature inversions".  Well ok...if you're an airforce general and your boss asks you what is flying in our airspace... you come up with something rather than... "I dunno?"...lol.

Huge wiki folder on this if anyone wants more.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1952_Washington_D.C._UFO_incident

Also this:
http://www.fold3.com/image/1/12428060/#1/12428060/

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/97unclass/ufo.html

http://www.saturdaynightuforia.com/html/articles/articlehtml/samfordmeetspress.html

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/fsar/fsar21.htm
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk