Gone Visiting

Started by Judy Harder, June 14, 2013, 08:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Morning to all.
My car is packed and all I need do is walk the dog to the post office and pick up mail. then go to church and print out the bulletin for Sunday and then I am heading to Dad's for  Father's Day and a weekend of family.

If all works out my best friend and I will get together Monday and then home Tuesday. So play nice and re-read some of my devotionals....or post your own.........see you next week. (Oh, I will shop too) Not sure which excites me more all the recycle shops I know about in Topeka or all the shops in the malls. Haven't really had a shopping trip (window shopping) since mom passed and that is going on 4 years. Hugs

God bless.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Judy Harder

Plans got changed. Car acted up before I got a mile away and brought it back to Charlie's Repair and when he looked the water pump was going out....one of my tires was just about gone and still haven't got it back yet.

Still plan to leave if he gets it done soon enough I can get the dog to Black's kennel before noon.......it is now 9:45 and still waiting. My car is packed...........just need to reload the perishables..........so waiting and not sure if I can go and when. Oh well.
God saved me again. I could be between here and there with no cell phone and lots of sunshine and more problems.......trusting mechanics on the road is not my strong suit.........but trusting in the Lord to take care of me is a
"Good thing!"
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk