Elk River Drive In

Started by sixdogsmom, May 17, 2013, 09:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

I almost named this thread "Cheeseburger". I stopped by there yesterday and brought home the bestest cheeseburger in the county! Maybe the best one in the state! Awesome fries too! Yummers! Thanks guys! Mmmmm-mmmm good!!!
Edie

Teresa

Mama said she stopped there on her way back from Elk City the other day and it was the biggest burger she had ever seen! She couldn't eat it all. All I have heard is good and great things about that establishment..
Way to go Jen and Robert! :) :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

I took "two hitches" at getting it all eaten...but I can tell you for sure  I WAS NOT GOING TO WASTE ONE SINGLE LITTLE NIBBLE OF IT.  Oh My Gosh -- it was absolutely delicious!  I loved it.  Wish I lived closer to that little drive-in. Don't go by it -- stop and enjoy the order you place.  They also had a special that day ***  a chicken sandwich...But...it couldn't have been any better than my cheeseburger w/everything.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

kshillbillys

Quote from: sixdogsmom on May 17, 2013, 09:31:23 AM
I almost named this thread "Cheeseburger". I stopped by there yesterday and brought home the bestest cheeseburger in the county! Maybe the best one in the state! Awesome fries too! Yummers! Thanks guys! Mmmmm-mmmm good!!!

Bestest cheeseburger in the county? Maybe the best one in the state? Those have got to be the MOST flattering words ever said about our little drive-in! We thank you so much for that compliment! We've always thought they were pretty darn good, but hearing it from our customers really confirms it! We appreciate your visit and hope you come back (and let us know it's you when you do!)

Jo, that chicken sandwich wouldn't have done us justice to you! Our hamburgers are usually the reason people stop the first time and then come back! You scared Robert half to death by knowing his name and him not knowing you! LOL  ;D

And Teresa, thank you! Next time you come by, I better get to see you!

We appreciate each and every one of you that comes to see us and look forward to seeing you again in the future! :) --Jennifer

P.S. Check out our Facebook page and feel free to like us if you want to!  https://www.facebook.com/ElkRiverDriveInLlc
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

Sarge

I got a hamburger there today, it was very good. No doubt I will be getting another one before long, l love good hamburgers.
the older I get the more I know how little I knew when I knew it all

Ross

I get a hamburger there every chance I get.
And besides it''s fun to harass er visit with Mr. Walker.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk