East Coast Happenings

Started by Diane Amberg, March 22, 2013, 01:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 10, 2015, 02:21:57 PM
Phooey! :P You are truly one sick puppy.Why in the world would I have a happy Mothers Day?

Why not !
I wasn't being ugly?
Jeeze!

Were you being a sick puppy entering the ugly remarks about politics when you were wishing Happpy Mothers Day?

Diane Amberg

I truly don't know why I am answering this....I was the only person on the forum who wished the mothers who read this a Happy Mothers Day. Why?
You few who are left on the "forum'' (HA!) have indeed made it your own political gripe yard. So have at it, it's all yours. As far as why I should have a good Mother's Day myself?  Not likely. Just think about it.Jeeze!

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 11, 2015, 09:02:24 AM
I truly don't know why I am answering this....I was the only person on the forum who wished the mothers who read this a Happy Mothers Day. Why?
You few who are left on the "forum'' (HA!) have indeed made it your own political gripe yard. So have at it, it's all yours. As far as why I should have a good Mother's Day myself?  Not likely. Just think about it.Jeeze!

So are you making this your political gripe thread about politics?
You really like politics don't you?
You are one of them thar Politically Correct Liberals that if things do go their way they cry about it nd call it polittically incorrect. right? That's you isn't it?
Ya can't keep politics in the political category can you?
Hop, skip, jump and hide here and there.
ROFLMAO
s
SUCH GREAT ENTERTAINMENT.

Diane Amberg

Do yourself a favor and put your retort to me over in politics where it belongs You happily invaded my space.Now go away.....Back to not reading you.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 11, 2015, 11:51:14 AM
Do yourself a favor and put your retort to me over in politics where it belongs You happily invaded my space.Now go away.....Back to not reading you.

Sure I happily responded to your ugly political remark right here on this thread.
It was entertaining and fun.

proelkco

Diane, I understood what you were saying,but Mr. hateful evidently cannot. Thanks for posting the Mothers Day wishes.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on May 12, 2015, 08:41:05 PM
Diane, I understood what you were saying,but Mr. hateful evidently cannot. Thanks for posting the Mothers Day wishes.

I wasn't hateful, I was truthful.
Is it that you can not handle the truth?
Same o - same o with the name calling.
Nothing new there it there?
LOL

Diane Amberg

Thanks Pro.I wasn't looking for thanks,really, just making a point that the "forum" as we knew it is gone. It's just one big one way gripe session, with a few exceptions. No real debate allowed, just personal attacks if folks try, so they stop posting. Very sad.

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 13, 2015, 07:29:33 AM
Thanks Pro.I wasn't looking for thanks,really, just making a point that the "forum" as we knew it is gone. It's just one big one way gripe session, with a few exceptions. No real debate allowed, just personal attacks if folks try, so they stop posting. Very sad.

Yea Pro Thanks !

Just take a look at who had something ugly to say with a Happy Mothers Day wish aboutpolitics in this coffee shop thread that started the whole mess. And take a look at who does all the name calling?
Then ask yourself why? Why start politics in the coffee shop and then cry about it like a liberal?

Here was the very poorly constructed Happy Mothers Day wish:

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 10, 2015, 10:43:05 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all you Moms, Step Moms, Biological and adoptive Moms, Grands, Great Grands and anyone else I might have missed. Sorry I'm the only one, but apparently now ugly politics rules all on this forum..Very sad.

Diane is right  when she says, " No real debate allowed, just personal attacks if folks try, so they stop posting. Very sad." And she start calling names and whinning like a Liberal.

And she won't follow her own advice and keep politics in the politics section.

It's simply terrible in my opinion.

I sure wish she could understand her own advice and keep the politics out of the coffee shop.

Ya all have a great evening now, while bashing people that do post here on this fabulous forum.

It's been a real pleasure conversing with you two.

Warph

Awright you two three... LOL... talk about sour lemons....?

VIDEO:
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk