East Coast Happenings

Started by Diane Amberg, March 22, 2013, 01:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Thanks. We did have fun. Yard work, worked a bit more on the bathroom update and we're even still speaking! It cooled down amazingly with the Arthur's back flow coming down from Canada. The 90's return tomorrow, just in time for two day camp fire house tours on Tuesday and Wednesday. I heard from a friend that you- know- who is bad mouthing me again to a new poster. I won't read anything he posts any more  so I don't know what he said. Hopefully the new poster will see what he is doing and scorn him. Off to the fire house to count out handouts for my program on fire works. Have a great day.

Diane Amberg

Back home from the fire house again.Time to turn on the air conditioner to scare the humidity out of the house as the wind swings around to the SW and the temp.starts to rise once more.
. I brought in some of the lilies that broke off. Talk about sweet smelling, wow.
I read a little article in the paper about a boy who was very seriously burned when a sparkler he lit set his clothes on fire.
Hope you all got to see fireworks in Elk County and nobody got hurt.
Had a $300,000 house fire near here from a bottle rocket that set a big house on fire . Nobody was home at the time.It must have been a total loss.

Catwoman

::) Did you expect anything different?  The definition of insanity is doing something over and over again, expecting a different result each time...I think that is a good description of our admirer, don't you?? lol

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 06, 2014, 06:19:58 PM
::) Did you expect anything different?  The definition of insanity is doing something over and over again, expecting a different result each time...I think that is a good description of our admirer, don't you?? lol

Amazing Catwoman. You just described yourself to a "T" !
You do the same thing over and over again and again!
You keep inviting me to respond. So I respond and you do it again and again,  what is it you are expecting differently? I will try to oblige any resonable request ? LOL

The difference between YOU and ME is simple:   
1.   I don't use ignore and you claim you do ? ? ?

2.   I'm crazy and I know it, I also know I'm not insane, you questionable,
         after you posted the above remark ? ? ?

3.   I am an unedumacted redneck conservative,
You possibly an arrogantly ignorant progressive liberal with a limited education as a grade school teacher ? ? ? ?

4.   I do admire the amusement that you two provide concerning Elk County
and the West Elk School District. It is humorous coming from people that can not attend either meeting. Really knowledgeable ? ? ? ? ?

Keep the invites coming if  you are insane like you said in your  above post.
I will respond in kind as kindly as possible. Ain't this fun?

Tra la al twiddley dee dee

TTFN

P.S. I just remembered your remark about colors so I colorized just for you.
Ya gotta love me for that.

You ladies are just so sweet.

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 06, 2014, 06:19:58 PM

Oh just for shits and giggles can you show us unedumacted rednecks just where you found that definition ? ?

Catwoman, was it your college diploma lead you such an exemplary example of wisdom ?

Please post the link to this great and magnificient find !

Thanks.

Catwoman

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 06, 2014, 10:00:46 AM
Thanks. We did have fun. Yard work, worked a bit more on the bathroom update and we're even still speaking! It cooled down amazingly with the Arthur's back flow coming down from Canada. The 90's return tomorrow, just in time for two day camp fire house tours on Tuesday and Wednesday. I heard from a friend that you- know- who is bad mouthing me again to a new poster. I won't read anything he posts anymore up so I don't know what he said. Hopefully the new poster will see what he is doing and scorn him. Off to the fire house to count out handouts for my program on fire works. Have a great day.

I have been told that all the "bad mouthing" amounts to is a 2 year old-variety tantrum over being ignored.  Ah, well.  It's not like you didn't try multitudinous times to treat the individual like what he had to say actually mattered...It's just that your attempts were picked apart viciously each time.  You have hung in there far past the point that anyone else gave a damn.  I have to say...I am really enjoying the Forum again!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D  It's like the old days all over again! :-)   ;D ;D ;D

Wilma

Cat, I have always enjoyed Diane's contributions to the Forum, but having you back is like frosting on the cake.  Hope you can stay with us all summer at least.

Diane Amberg

So do I. Yay.
I just heard from another young teacher friend (widow) who had planned a cruise up the east coast with her two kids, just as Arthur was getting set to run up too. They were just ahead of it, but the cruise company changed their itinerary once they got under way. They went to Bermuda instead. Gee, what a shame! ;D They had a wonderful time.

frawin

Quote from: Wilma on July 07, 2014, 06:47:21 AM
Cat, I have always enjoyed Diane's contributions to the Forum, but having you back is like frosting on the cake.  Hope you can stay with us all summer at least.
Right on Wilma, I had about quit looking at the Forum, I had so many of the biggest posters blocked. Cat is a great read.

Catwoman

Awwwww... ;) ;D...You all make a gal feel like a million bucks! lol I have really missed all of you.  It is so good to be back!!!!  :D :D :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk