East Coast Happenings

Started by Diane Amberg, March 22, 2013, 01:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

One last try before I complain to Teresa and Kjell.
Why is Ross allowed to move my posts from my East Coast Happenings thread postings to where ever he wants them to be? He had done this before and was told to stop. Now he's doing it again. That just isn't right!

Catwoman

Rosco operates with impunity, Diane.  It falls under the heading of "Freedom of Speech".  He is free to say whatever he likes (to an empty house, more often than not, even though he makes sure to respond to as many threads as possible so that his name dominates the forum), while you are castigated for even the smallest comment (as I recall, Ross loved to use blue...Or was it red...To highlight every single retort to any and all parts of your/my/anyone who disagrees posts.  Ross and his ilk use that method to bully/verbally bludgeon their way through a topic.  Since utilizing the ignore option, it has been soooooooooo peaceful.  ;D ;D  The sooner you quit feeding the monster, the sooner it will die it's own pathetic death.

Diane Amberg

Apparently  freedom of speech  is unequally applied. I had mostly given up on most threads having to do with anything besides education. Now he's going to try to show that he will control who can post where....and move them? Pretty cheeky if you ask me. 

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 01, 2014, 05:48:32 PM
One last try before I complain to Teresa and Kjell.
Why is Ross allowed to move my posts from my East Coast Happenings thread postings to where ever he wants them to be? He had done this before and was told to stop. Now he's doing it again. That just isn't right!

You do know of course, when you use my name in your post, you are inviting me to respond. Basic communication skills, no degree required !

I do believe the forum policy is to have political posts in the Political Section, easily understood isn't it Diane?

I ignorantly posted a political item in another section once, and the owners moved the whole post and deleted my original post from the thread I originally posted to. I learned and have tried to avoid the same mistake again!

What are you going to complain about?

Try complaining about yourself, bad mouthing me, about politics on this thread in an effort to hide the bad mouthing, and your back stabbing ways, try that, okay !

Throw in the fact that you twist my words and use omission of words to create lies !

Try complaining that you don't own the forum !

Complain too, that your orders are not being followed !

I sure hope this helps your complaint process !

Quote from: Catwoman on July 01, 2014, 08:53:30 PM
Rosco operates with impunity, Diane.  It falls under the heading of "Freedom of Speech".  He is free to say whatever he likes (to an empty house, more often than not, even though he makes sure to respond to as many threads as possible so that his name dominates the forum), while you are castigated for even the smallest comment (as I recall, Ross loved to use blue...Or was it red...To highlight every single retort to any and all parts of your/my/anyone who disagrees posts.  Ross and his ilk use that method to bully/verbally bludgeon their way through a topic.  Since utilizing the ignore option, it has been soooooooooo peaceful.  ;D ;D  The sooner you quit feeding the monster, the sooner it will die it's own pathetic death.

Again Catwoman when you are using my name or discussing me, you invite me to respond ! Basic communication skills, got it ! No college required !

No, I do not even consider trying to dominate anything. You invite me to the thread!
And you and Diane keep starting new threads and use my name as an invite to respond !
Try getting the story right, please !

Who is calling names, so who's actually doing the bullying?
"Ross and his ilk" which is deragoratory in and of it's self.
But follow that up with bully, pathetic death, monster !

Oh, Catwoman, so you don't like colors ! Don't you like to use colors for grading school papers? Wouldn't that be just as wrong as my using colors?

And using colors on here is available for you as well! Or can't you figure how to use them? If I can help and teach you how to use them, please let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you with that problem.

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 02, 2014, 05:51:53 AM
Apparently  freedom of speech  is unequally applied. I had mostly given up on most threads having to do with anything besides education. Now he's going to try to show that he will control who can post where....and move them? Pretty cheeky if you ask me.

Where do you get that freedom of speech is unequally applied?
You are fee to say what ever you desire and I am free to respond if I so desire.
So where is it that freedom of speech is unequally applied?

No ma'am I do not control who posts or where or what they post, just as you don't !
But that is what you will complain about right?
That you can not control who posts what and where?
Right?

In closing I'd like to repeat, using my name or even what ever nickname you wish to give me such as Rosco, is the same as asking me to reply.

Very basic communication skills dear'ies.

This is so much fun, I love you two ladies. ;) ;) ;) ;) :o :o :o  :angel: :angel: :angel:

I hope you both
have a great
and safe and sane
4th of July.

Catwoman

Oh, he's just a wannabe who enjoys getting to see his name come up repeatedly.  Kind of sad, if you ask me.  Just keep it on "ignore"...lol... ::) ::) ::) 

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 02, 2014, 06:29:42 PM
Oh, he's just a wannabe who enjoys getting to see his name come up repeatedly.  Kind of sad, if you ask me.  Just keep it on "ignore"...lol... ::) ::) ::)

You are so wrong, again Catwoman ! Ya just can't get it right, can ya? You fail terribly at pigeon holing me.
I'm retired and I am a very greatful has been, that really enjoys your weak attempts at harrassment! But, just the same I like you and Diane. You are so much fun.

I'm so sorry you are sad.

How's that complaint of Diane's coming along?

I'd sure enjoy reading that ! LOL

That ignore just ain't working for you yet is it? Another failure. LOL

I patiently await further remarkably wrong remarks from you, that may require correction on my part !

Happy 4th to you.

Catwoman

Cheeky??? lol  OMG.  I love your expressions! lol  ;D ;D

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on July 02, 2014, 09:08:56 PM
Cheeky??? lol  OMG.  I love your expressions! lol  ;D ;D

cheek·y

/ˈCHēkē/

adjective

adjective: cheeky; comparative adjective: cheekier; superlative adjective: cheekiest
impudent or irreverent, typically in an endearing or amusing way.
"a cheeky grin"

How sweet of you to think of me as endearing and amusing, thank ya kindly fer the compliment.

Ya love me, huh! LOL

TTYL

Diane Amberg

So, now we are dealing with the western wind bands from Arthur. Not too much rain, it's still east of us, but we've had damage from 70 MPH wind gusts. Area trees and wires are down. My deck pots were moved around and one was blown off completely. My big night blooming cereus was toppled over, but was still tied to it's fence post, so I was able to right it without too much damage. My staked 6 ft. tall yellow tree lilies were broken off and the rest of the flower beds were flattened a bit, but will most likely bounce back. The toms are fine in their big construction wire cages and the beans lay down but are already popping back up the peppers and the rest are OK.We had  quite surprising temprature drop down to 69 and is now very gusty  and back up to 74. Hope all are having a fun filled, bang up, Independence Day celebration as oursome of our founders thought we would.

Catwoman

:angel: :angel:  Happy Independence Day, Miss Diane!!!!   ;D ;D  Hope your day has been a joyous one!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk