Documentaries

Started by Warph, March 19, 2013, 08:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

The President's Book of Secrets --- What secrets have been passed down to each United States president?  Why does Air Force One always appear with its left side facing the public and how much does the president know about activating the on-board flares to repel missiles?  What other secrets are available to the president, and what information is so highly classified that even the commander in chief's Top Secret-3 security clearance is not enough to gain access?

HISTORY uncovers the fascinating truths behind some of the most confidential secrets in American history in THE PRESIDENT'S BOOK OF SECRETS.  Interviews with former intelligence operatives, renowned historians and archivists show how classified information is treated in the highest circles of political power, how it's preserved throughout history, and who ensures continuity when a new leader is elected.

When President Obuma got a little down time with his family in Maine, he also took the time to bring some interesting reading material.  Supposedly, according to White House officials speaking on the condition of anonymity, the president removed from a secret compartment inside a White House Abraham Lincoln statute the rumored "President's Book of Secrets."  Many historians and conspiracy theorists would be surprised to find out that the secret book featured in the movie "National Treasure: Book of Secrets," actually does exist.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Published on Dec 16, 2012

Mystery of Stalin's Death
This Soviet figure was probably one of the most prolific leaders the world has ever known. He led the Soviet Union to victory during the Second World War, though many suffered greatly under his rule. His personal life was complicated, and the circumstances surrounding his death still remain a secret. He was the man with an iron heart: Joseph Stalin.

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Published on Nov 25, 2012

The Life and Death of Marilyn Monroe.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Area.51.America's.Book.Of.Secrets

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

8 US Soldiers Disappear removing 5000 yr old Flying Machine from Afghan Cave

Published on Mar 2, 2013

What caused the sudden rush of these most powerful leaders of the Western World to go to Afghanistan, this report continues, was to directly view the discovery by US Military scientists of what is described as a "Vimana" entrapped in a "Time Well"
that has already caused the "disappearance" of at least 8 American Soldiers trying to remove it from the cave it has been hidden in for the past estimated 5,000 years.

Vimana
Vimāna is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.

Reference to ancient Indian flying vehicles comes from ancient Indian sources, many are the well known ancient Indian Epics, and there are literally hundreds of them. Most of them have not even been translated into English yet from the old sanskrit.

It is claimed that a few years ago, the Chinese discovered some sanskrit documents in Lhasa, Tibet and sent them to the University of Chandrigarh to be translated. Dr. Ruth Reyna of the University said recently that the documents contain directions for building interstellar spaceships!

Their method of propulsion, she said, was "anti-gravitational" and was based upon a system analogous to that of "laghima," the unknown power of the ego existing in man's physiological makeup, "a centrifugal force strong enough to counteract all gravitational pull."

According to Hindu Yogis, it is this "laghima" which enables a person to levitate. Dr. Reyna said that on board these machines, which were called "Astras" by the text, the ancient Indians could have sent a detachment of men onto any planet, according to
the document, which is thought to be thousands of years old. The manuscripts were also said to reveal the secret of "antima", "the cap of invisibility" and "garima", "how to become as heavy as a mountain of lead."

Steve Quayle
Stephen Quayle is the author of five books. For over thirty years, he has been investigating ancient civilizations, giants, UFOs and biological warfare as they relate to the future of mankind. Stephen discusses the coming worst-case scenarios approaching this world and how they interrelate to each other. Earthquakes, volcanoes, nuclear and biological terrorism, coupled with the planned financial meltdown of the U.S. dollar will thrust us into unimagined tribulations. Stephen Quayle is on record as stating that we have moved from the realm of natural threats into the arena of supernaturally guided events of the unseen hand of evil orchestrating world events of unfathomable proportions.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Published on Mar 10, 2013

L. A. Marzulli is the author of "The Nephiilm Trilogy".
"The Nephiilm Trilogy" made the CBA best sellers list and continues to thrill readers a decade after the first book in the series was published. Marzulli received an honorary doctorate from Pacific International University for his work on "The Nephiilm Trilogy".

Marzulli is also the author of the non fiction work, "Politics, Prophecy & the Supernatural". The book packs a hard hitting expose of how the current political landscape may bring about ancient Biblical prophecies, which then may trigger supernatural events that are foretold in the book of Daniel and Revelation.

His latest offering, "The Alien Interviews", features 17 personal, intense interviews with people who have been directly involved with the UFO phenomena. The book was written for the skeptic with various world-views presented as to what this phenomena may be.

Marzulli has lectured on this fascinating subject presenting his exhaustive research at conferences and churches as well as appearances and interviews on numerous national radio and television programs.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Alien Deep: Wrecks of the Abyss | National Geographic Documentary

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Published on Jun 1, 2012

FAIR USE Title 17 U.S.C. section 106A-117 of the U.S. Copyright Law: This video is fair use under U.S. copyright law because it is (1) noncommercial (2) educational purpose only (3) transformative in nature, and (4) does not compete with the original work or have any negative effect on its market.

Some believe the earliest documentation of alien visitation to Earth exists in prehistoric cave paintings and petroglyphs, where drawings of strange humanoid figures feature distinctively non-human attributes and anatomy, including helmets and other accoutrements too advanced to be from the ancient world. Arguably, this is the first evidence in what would become a centuries-long worldwide enigma that has exploded into popular culture, but has yielded little tangible proof. From the prehistoric drawings through the Roswell incident, reports of strange and unexplainable sightings in the skies have become part of an unofficial historic record. With the proliferation of video and photo technology in the modern era, reports of these events along with visual evidence have only increased. 95% of UFO sightings are false, resulting either from misidentification or deliberate hoaxes. But the other 5% cannot be dismissed; SECRET ACCESS: UFOS ON THE RECORD focuses on those 5%.

Based on the newly published book UFO's: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record, this 87minute - special explores sightings that are supported by numerous creditable sources, from Air Force and commercial pilots, FAA officials, investigators, military Generals and NASA officials as well as hard data: photos, film, radar and audio recordings. This evidence presents a startling look at the very real possibility of alien visitation.
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

A documentary about earth's giant hole from National Geographic.

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk