Question of the week.

Started by Janet Harrington, January 27, 2005, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

And my dear Ta Ta.. your eforts are not going unnoticed my me. I appreciate it, but one can not talk alone, so the task has to be shared. We will give the benefit of the doubt to everyone...THIS TIME.... maybe everyone was busy... maybe they were gone... maybe they didn't have anything to say..( is that ever possible ???) Not by me..but I guess everyone already knows that ..huh ;D)
If everyone doesn't actively take a part..whatever is there will dwindle and die.. so goes with everything in life... even forums.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

I am so embarrased! :-[
I can not believe this..
Yes I can.. I am blond..blond ... B.L.O.N.D. :P
I ask Kjell where all the other topics in the forum went..
He looked at me..raised one eye...then closed his eyes..opened them up.. looked at the ceiling....and sighed.
(I KNOW he sighed.. I heard it) >:(
And ever so gently put his hand over mine that was on my mouse and went to the top of the posts/topic and showed me the place where it says, pages 2-3.. which I see must be like ..ahhhh... past pages? with past posts and topics??? Duhh on me.
He then patted me.. PATTED ME. >:(  Like I was an old senile person in the old home... and needed reasurring that I was still okay...
And then he quietly left the room..( probably to cry his eyes out that he married such a ninn-come-poop.)
Well Hells Bells, I didn't know there were more pages...  :-\
Am I the only one that didn't know this ???
Tell me I'm not.. PUUULLLLEEASSEEE..tell me that some of you didn't know about the pages either..
:'( :'(
I'm the only one aren't I??
:'(
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Well, I knew about them, but you are older then I am, therefore, I am not senile, yet. :D :D :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk