Question of the week.

Started by Janet Harrington, January 27, 2005, 09:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Does the Howard Forum Hall activity stop when the Heilevang's are out of town?  It seems like it.  Where is everyone?  I hope Teresa and Kjell are having a wonderful time in Vegas.

Mom70x7

Sure looks like it has stopped.  :)

I'm not "in the know" enough to know they were out of town, but I've missed the conversation. I'm more of a reactor than an initiator when it comes to discussions.

You'd think we could find some of our own conversations, huh! ???

DanCookson

I recieved a transmission from the Heilevang's last P.M. 

They are having a good time.  (how can you not in Las Vegas!! duh, free booze and legalized prostitution)

They are enjoying the sights and buffets.  The gun show started this morning and will continue thru the weekend.  I am sure that they will have a great time and will have many stories to share with us commoners.

Mom70x7

So do you think we should come up with some stories to tell them?  :D

mtcookson

need to think of some real good far fetched stories. :D

Mom70x7

How about the snow was so high . . .

or

It snowed so much that . . .

Teresa

Quote from: Janet Harrington on January 27, 2005, 09:56:27 PM
Does the Howard Forum Hall activity stop when the Heilevang's are out of town? It seems like it. Where is everyone? I hope Teresa and Kjell are having a wonderful time in Vegas.

WE'RE BAAAACCKK  8)
Thanks for missing us ! It is good to be back in Kansas and wonderful to feel needed. :D
We had a GREAT time. In fact, usually when I  go to Vegas, I am more than ready to come home after 3 days.
But this time, ater 6 days there, I was ready to come home, but not biting the bit like usual.
??? Hmmm.. must have been the wonderful fun person that I was with.
( Good thing I am married to him, or I would be in big trouble  ;) )
Anyway, we are going to be away again for a few days.. going to my sisters new home and harrass her and Curt, but will be back soon to attack the piles of work that has stacked up. Can't whine about it. Part of the Vegas trip was business. and I am proud to say that it went in our favor. So we will be sharing some of that with you later on, after we get home.

It really is good to be back though. There is nothing like home.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Quote from: SnakeHater on January 28, 2005, 10:01:03 AM
I recieved a transmission from the Heilevang's last P.M.

They are having a good time. (how can you not in Las Vegas!! duh, free booze and legalized prostitution)

They are enjoying the sights and buffets. The gun show started this morning and will continue thru the weekend. I am sure that they will have a great time and will have many stories to share with us commoners.

Danny~errr.. Snakehater is right. if you don't have fun in Vegas..it is your own fault.
Now the drinking spirits are free..the gambling you do when you get the free booze is ..however..NOT. haha
As for the prostitution ???  Ahhh..can't say that I have experienced that part of it, don't believe I want to either :P... but the buffets :) ??  Now  that IS something that we expereinced. Lots and lots of times. My oh my oh my~~ !  I left with my jeans fitting comfortable and returned with my jeans having shrunk.  :D
Was it worth it??
Youuuu betcha'.!
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

Yeah.  Whatever.  Like you would look bad in a pair of jeans you fat old thing. :D :D :D :D

Janet Harrington

Well, like I said, when the Heilevangs' are gone, nothing goes on.  While they are out being helpful to Sheri and Curt, moving them into that wonderful looking house, we have to stay home, working and trying to keep the forum going.  It is the hardest work I have ever had to do.  Trying to think of things to say.  Trying to keep the morale up on this site.  Trying, trying, trying...ah, heck, everyone have a wonderful, wonderful weekend.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk