This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

MSNBC  Nut-Case Chris Hayes Clashes with Michele Fiore Over Cliven Bundy -
'Will Not Allow Governance by Gunpoint'

(Assembly Woman Michelle Fiore, originally from Brooklyn NY, moves out to Nevada and makes a positive difference in the cause of freedom.  Watch her bitch slap this corporate whore from MSNBC!)

April 18, 2014 - (MSNBC) - Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy continues to have a large group of supporters gathered around his ranch, and on Friday night, MSNBC's Chris Hayes squared off with Nevada state assemblywoman Michele Fiore over exactly what the objection is. Fiore told Hayes that the BLM went way out-of-bounds by sending in armed federal agents, declaring, "We will not allow governance by gunpoint."

Hayes repeatedly tried to get Fiore to admit that the Bundys are in violation of the law, but Fiore stuck to arguing that the government was engaging in outrageous tactics and "suspicious activity." Hayes insisted the government's tactics is a different issue from whether or not Bundy is in the wrong and his rejection of the federal government's authority.

Fiore asked, "If you owed the federal government money, Chris, do you want them coming to your house pointing guns at your wife and children? Is that okay with you?" Hayes shot back, "But is is okay with you if every rancher in the country stops paying their grazing fees?"

Hayes brought up a hypothetical where someone trying to save an illegal immigrant relative would try doing the same thing Bundy's supporters did, a comparison Fiore dismissed. They ended the segment on an odd exchange about killing cows.

The Daily Caller reported:
Nevada assemblywoman Michele Fiore clashed with MSNBC's Chris Hayes regarding rancher Cliven Bundy's conflict with the federal government on Friday.

As Hayes pressed Fiore about her position on the standoff, she relentlessly criticized the government's handling of the situation.

"Why are you there near the Bundy ranch tonight celebrating?" Hayes asks.

"Questioning why the heck the federal government felt the need to come in armed to collect an unpaid bill. I mean, that was pretty bold and blatant," Fiore said. "I mean, generally when my — when our federal government comes in armed, we're expecting a bigger problem... We will not allow governance by gunpoint, ever."
When Hayes asked if Fiore agreed with Cliven Bundy, Fiore grew angry.

"No, Chris. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm not saying I agree with Cliven Bundy. What I'm saying is the way this was handled is really suspicious," she replied. "I mean, if we literally sent our federal government to the borders to secure 'em against terrorists crossing, hey, I got that. But they want to come here with arms because cows are grazing? That's uh — Chris, I'm sorry, I think you're out of your mind."

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Ross

I received this in an e-mail from an American friend and Patriot.

Muslims My Ass...   

I want to shake the guy's hand that wrote this...

Have you ever seen a Muslim hospital?
Have you heard a Muslim orchestra?

Have you seen a Muslim band march in a parade?

Have you witnessed a Muslim charity?

Have you shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scout?
Have you seen a Muslim Candy Stripier?
The answer is no, you have not. Just ask yourself WHY ???

Barack Obama, during his Cairo speech, said:
"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America 's history."

AN AMERICAN CITIZEN'S RESPONSE

Dear Mr. Obama:
Were those Muslims that were in America when the Pilgrims first landed? Funny, I thought they were Native American Indians.

Were those Muslims that celebrated the first Thanksgiving day?   Sorry again, those were Pilgrims and Native American Indians.

Can you show me one Muslim signature on the: United States Constitution?
Declaration of Independence ?
Bill of Rights?
Didn't think so.
Did Muslims fight for this country's freedom from England ?  No.
Did Muslims fight during the Civil War to free the slaves in America ?   No, they did not.
In fact, Muslims to this day are still the largest traffickers in human slavery.   Your own half-brother, a devout Muslim, still advocates slavery himself, even though Muslims of Arabic descent refer to black Muslims as "pug nosed slaves."  Says a lot of what the Muslim world really thinks of your family's "rich Islamic heritage," doesn't it Mr. Obama?

Where were Muslims during the Civil Rights era of this country?
Not present.
There are no pictures or media accounts of Muslims walking side by side with Martin Luther King, Jr. or helping to advance the cause of Civil Rights.
Where were Muslims during this country's Woman's Suffrage era?
Again, not present. In fact, devout Muslims demand that women are subservient to men in the Islamic culture.   So much so, that often they are beaten for not wearing the 'hajib' or for talking to a man who is not a direct family member or their husband.   Yep, the Muslims are all for women's rights, aren't they?

Where were Muslims during World War II?
They were aligned with Adolf Hitler. The Muslim grand mufti himself met with Adolf Hitler, reviewed the troops and accepted support from the Nazi's in killing Jews.

Finally, Mr. Obama, where were Muslims on Sept. 11th, 2001?
If they weren't flying planes into the World Trade Center , the Pentagon or a field in Pennsylvania killing nearly 3,000 people on our own soil, they were rejoicing in the Middle East .   No one can dispute the pictures shown from all parts of the Muslim world celebrating on CNN, Fox News, MSNBC and other cable news network's that day.  Strangely, the very "moderate" Muslims who's asses you bent over backwards to kiss in Cairo, Egypt on June 4th were stone cold silent post 9-11.   To many Americans, their silence has meant approval for the acts of that day.

And THAT, Mr. Obama, is the "rich heritage" Muslims have here in America ...

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to mention the Barbary Pirates.  They were Muslims.
And now we can add November 5, 2009 - the slaughter of American soldiers at Fort Hood by a Muslim major who is a doctor and a psychiatrist who was supposed to be counseling soldiers returning from battle in Iraq and Afghanistan .
Also, don't forget the Boston Marathon bombing on April 15.2013 was done by 2 Muslim Brothers. That, Mr. Obama is the "Muslim heritage" in America

Muslim Heritage, my ass.
And if you don't share this message,
you are part of the problem!

In GOD we trust.

Ross

Kansas lagging behind
in government transparency
By Brian Miller Updated:

Monday, April 21, 2014, 10:38 pm
Published: Monday, April 21, 2014, 10:30 pm

Wichita, Kansas– According to a recently released "Follow the Money" report, Kansas is one of the worst states when it comes to offering government spending information online. KanView is the state-run website where people can see how the state is spending its money. According to the report by the U.S. Public Interest Research Group for 2014, that site scores among the lowest in the nation– with 50 out of 100 possible points.

"We try to specify exactly what information can be found what can be downloaded what can be searched to really make an index of scoring in a way that anybody who went to  the same web sites would be able to say objectively if that information was or wasn't there," said the report's author Phineas Baxandall.

The state's score has dropped 24 points since the first report was released in 2010.

The state's Department Of Administration oversees the site. A spokesperson for the department says other agencies are involved. A spokesperson tells us "The Kansas Department Of Administration was just made aware of the report late last week and will not be able to comment until we are able to look further into the components that make up the final grade."

http://ksn.com/2014/04/21/kansas-lagging-behind-in-government-transparency-online/

Ross

On Earth Day, we must point out we do not know any conservative parents who do not want to save the land they feel God gave them. Hunting, fishing, ranching, farming, camping, hiking< all things parents and grandparents want their children and grandchildren to be able to have forever. AG21 is real - it's often called ICLEI and the UN promotes it to your community for money.

Ross

Here is a new
Cat In The Hat
for the President
and his Wife.

Ross

72 Things You Can Do
To Be Labeled A Terrorist
By Harry Reid

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:38

Frequent guest on the Pete Santilli Show, Michael Snyder, has just released an eye opening list of 72 things you could be doing that will get you labeled a terrorist. In light of Harry Reid's recent reaction and comments about Bundy Ranch supporters being domestic terrorist this article could not be more timely.

Are you a conservative, a libertarian, a Christian or a gun owner? Are you opposed to abortion, globalism, Communism, illegal immigration, the United Nations or the New World Order? Do you believe in conspiracy theories, do you believe that we are living in the "end times" or do you ever visit alternative news websites (such as this one)? If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are a "potential terrorist" according to official U.S. government documents. -Michael Snyder

Below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be "extremists" and "potential terrorists" in official U.S. government documents. To see the original source document for each point, just click on the link. As you can see, this list covers most of the country...

1. Those that talk about "individual liberties"

2. Those that advocate for states' rights

3. Those that want "to make the world a better place"

4. "The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule"

5. Those that are interested in "defeating the Communists"

6. Those that believe "that the interests of one's own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations"

7. Anyone that holds a "political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable"

8. Anyone that possesses an "intolerance toward other religions"

9. Those that "take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals"

10. "Anti-Gay"

11. "Anti-Immigrant"

12. "Anti-Muslim"

13. "The Patriot Movement"

14. "Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians"

15. Members of the Family Research Council

16. Members of the American Family Association

17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States "are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the 'North American Union'"

18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol

19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform

20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition

21. Members of the Christian Action Network

22. Anyone that is "opposed to the New World Order"

23. Anyone that is engaged in "conspiracy theorizing"

24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21

25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps

26. Anyone that "fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations"

27. The militia movement

28. The sovereign citizen movement

29. Those that "don't think they should have to pay taxes"

30. Anyone that "complains about bias"

31. Anyone that "believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia"

32. Anyone that "is frustrated with mainstream ideologies"

33. Anyone that "visits extremist websites/blogs"

34. Anyone that "establishes website/blog to display extremist views"

35. Anyone that "attends rallies for extremist causes"

36. Anyone that "exhibits extreme religious intolerance"

37. Anyone that "is personally connected with a grievance"

38. Anyone that "suddenly acquires weapons"

39. Anyone that "organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology"

40. "Militia or unorganized militia"

41. "General right-wing extremist"

42. Citizens that have "bumper stickers" that are patriotic or anti-U.N.

43. Those that refer to an "Army of God"

44. Those that are "fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)"

45. Those that are "anti-global"

46. Those that are "suspicious of centralized federal authority"

47. Those that are "reverent of individual liberty"

48. Those that "believe in conspiracy theories"

49. Those that have "a belief that one's personal and/or national 'way of life' is under attack"

50. Those that possess "a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism"

51. Those that would "impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)"

52. Those that would "insert religion into the political sphere"

53. Anyone that would "seek to politicize religion"

54. Those that have "supported political movements for autonomy"

55. Anyone that is "anti-abortion"

56. Anyone that is "anti-Catholic"

57. Anyone that is "anti-nuclear"

58. "Rightwing extremists"

59. "Returning veterans"

60. Those concerned about "illegal immigration"

61. Those that "believe in the right to bear arms"

62. Anyone that is engaged in "ammunition stockpiling"

63. Anyone that exhibits "fear of Communist regimes"

64. "Anti-abortion activists"

65. Those that are against illegal immigration

66. Those that talk about "the New World Order" in a "derogatory" manner

67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations

68. Those that are opposed "to the collection of federal income taxes"

69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr

70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag ("Don't Tread On Me")

71. Those that believe in "end times" prophecies

72. Evangelical Christians

The groups of people in the list above are considered "problems" that need to be dealt with. In some of the documents referenced above, members of the military are specifically warned not to have anything to do with such groups.

We are moving into a very dangerous time in American history. You can now be considered a "potential terrorist" just because of your religious or political beliefs. Free speech is becoming a thing of the past, and we are rapidly becoming an Orwellian society that is the exact opposite of what our founding fathers intended.

Please pray for the United States of America. We definitely need it.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/04/72-things-you-can-do-to-be-labeled-a-terrorist-by-harry-reid-2943878.html?utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FbWFE&utm_campaign=&utm_content=awesm-publisher&utm_medium=facebook-share&utm_source=http%3A%2F%2Fl.facebook.com%2Fl.php%3Fu%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fb4in.info%252FbWFE%26h%3D0AQFDjDngAQGAj5yyMx6npnztmwZzjimLCUulqnKk0Q6yEw%26enc%3DAZOv-EKSLBtgOFOjL82sYdzx2yq_p9-2IygWBAv6N51K8753pSGE850wQsLG9JDvcnKaI9xYok7yW8Jh7HPN5-NhYppIxnns8_qSeMm8k_np_GxAC3WBweccYQuUhdf4565q0vOs-qleayjF62W7BohO%26s%3D1

Ross

Clapper: Media Can Now Only Report News
'Authorized' by Intel Officials
by Tina Nguyen | 2:21 pm, April 22nd, 2014

While the US intelligence community's always had strict rules regarding contact with journalists, new, extremely broad regulations handed down from the director of national intelligence James Clapper declared that any and all contact with journalists must be formally approved by intelligence officials.

From now on, all communications between US intelligence officials and media must be authorized in advance, and no one is allowed to discuss anything deemed "covered matters" (nebulously defined as "intelligence-related information, including intelligence sources, methods, activities, and judgments"). Any violation of these rules "will be handled in the same manner as a security violation" and offending parties will likely lose their clearances, get fired, or even get investigated by the Department of Justice.

Is that reasonable? Not particularly in this case, as the Guardian lays out: the new rules are "agnostic" as to the degrees of classified information his employees can give the press. In addition, "unplanned or unintentional contact with the media" must be reported immediately to the employee's relevant agency — even if the employee hadn't disclosed any "substantive information." From the looks of it, if I accidentally ran into a high school friend who now works with the NSA — not that I have a friend like that — and we talked about nothing more than the weather, he would have to immediately notify the NSA that we'd been in contact.

(If I had any friends in the intelligence community — and I don't — we can't be friends anymore. I'm really sorry, guys; I would have missed you if you actually existed.)

Though the policies seem to have existed at some level prior to today's news, the directive effectively curbs the abilities of journalists to report stories outside of the intelligence community's official narratives. ". By insisting now that all intelligence news must be 'authorized' news, the [Director of National Intelligence] will undermine that credibility and reduce the public's confidence in the overall integrity of the intelligence system," said Steven Aftergood, an intelligence analyst for the Federation of American Scientists who first reported on this story.

A spokesman for Clapper denied that the policies had anything to do with Edward Snowden's revelations, which, ha.

http://www.mediaite.com/print/clapper-media-can-now-only-report-news-authorized-by-intel-officials/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk