Stop being so stupid... it’s my turn!

Started by Warph, July 11, 2012, 11:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

Now that really is funny! We had two large capacity vans head on one time though with almost that many injured.

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Daaaaayyyuum: Korean Model Mangles Her Face By Injecting It With
Cooking Oil After Doctors Refused To Do Plastic Surgery

A Korean model and singer who became addicted to plastic surgery has now done irreversible damage to her face after she took measures into her own hands when doctors refused to perform any more surgery.

[Before & After Photos at:]

http://bossip.com/770356/daaaaayyyuum-korean-model-mangles-her-face-by-injecting-it-with-cooking-oil-after-doctors-refused-to-do-plastic-surgery-before-after-photos/

A former Korean model addicted to plastic surgery injected cooking oil into her face when doctors refused to perform any more cosmetic operations on her.

Hang Mioku, now about 50 years old, has been left with a badly disfigured face following her desperate attempt to attain softer and smoother skin.

Mioku had her first plastic surgery when she was 28 years old, and soon became obsessed. She moved to Japan to pursue her career and underwent several more bouts of surgery, Mail Online reports.
However, after undergoing repeated operations to enhance her looks, doctors refused to provide her with any more silicone injections when her face became noticeably enlarged.

A desperate Mioku then injected an entire bottle of black market silicone into her face and finally decided to inject cooking oil, leaving her cheeks and forehead severely swollen and scarred.

Following the do-it-yourself beauty treatment, Mioku was left so disfigured that her own parents could not recognize her. When doctors analysed her, it was confirmed she was suffering from a psychological disorder.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk