KU basketball

Started by Delbert, March 19, 2012, 07:23:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delbert

Lets talk about important things like KU basketball.  Some people may have thought a loss was coming.  Glad they didn't give up.

patyrn

That was a scary one, for sure................................

Judy Harder

I got fed up and since I was sleeping through it anyway, went to bed.
I will take the credit for their win.
It seems when I don't watch that is when they win, and when I do then it is a bad game.
I am glad they won..........Hopefully next weekend will be a win, too.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

flo

well, boring their games aren't.  Good thing I have dentures or my nails would all be bitten off.  I do like close games, but these are just nerve-racking.  So far they have been able to pull the rabbit out of the hat, so to speak, and win. 
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Time to get this up to date, especially since KU is playing North Carolina for the privilege of going to the Sweet Sixteen and possibly playing WSU for the championship.  Yes, I said WSU.  They beat Gonzaga, the no. 1 ranked team in the country tonight.  Just might be the best basketball game that I have ever seen and it didn't even go into overtime.  Of course, KU has to get past North Carolina.  In case you don't already know, KU and N C play tomorrow.  I don't know what time, but you can probably find out pretty easily.

Jane

KU will play North Caroline at 3:15pm on CBS.

Bullwinkle

Game is at 4:15.

Wilma

The schedule in this morning's Wichita paper says 4:00 pm.  But we do all agree that it is on CBS, channel 12 on KSTC cable.

Jane

Thanks for the correction Bullwnkle. you are correct.  They usually give us EST and I was going off of that instead of checking it out.

Bullwinkle

Great game, at least the second half. Didn't really look like the North Carolina of old.  I didn't much like seeing LaSalle win, they could be trouble for the Shocks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk