EDWARDS, Chelsea Leroy - b. February 14, 1947 - d. February 23, 2012

Started by patyrn, February 29, 2012, 11:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

Chelsea Leroy Edwards, former resident and Mayor of Longton, Kansas, died February 23, 2012 in Independence, Missouri.  He was born February 14, 1947 to Chelsea L. and Grace (Taylor) Edwards.

He is survived by a son, C.L. Edwards of Oak Grove, Missouri; two daughters, Fancy Ellerman of Independence, Missouri and Angel Thomas of Lawrence, Kansas; his mother, Grace Lewis and stepfather, Wayne Lewis of Belle Plaine, Kansas; a brother, Eldon Nugen of Belle Plaine, Kansas; a sister, Linda Smith of Guthrie, Oklahoma; six grandchildren; seven aunts, one uncle, and a host of cousins.  He was preceded in death by his father, Chelsea Edwards; a stepfather, Roy Nugen; and a brother, Bill Nugen.

Memorial services are pending.

(published in the Prairie Star - 2/29/2012)

Judy Harder

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

greatguns

Diane Amberg

Buddyboy

Our thoughts are with the family. Chelsea was a distant cousin and a very good man. I will be sure and notify my side of the family.

jarhead

As Greatguns can tell you, Chelsea thought of himself as a cat with nine lives. As a young man he got tangled up with 20,000 plus volts of electricity and "died " 3 times. He ended up with total amnesia and a lot of rehab but overcame it all. If I could ask my cousin now, I would tease him and ask where the other 5 lives went. RIP Chelsea Leroy.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk