Elk River Festival Pictures 2011

Started by Teresa, September 26, 2011, 03:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Thanks Teresa, felt like I was there One more time. Nice weather, nice people and lots to see and watch. Did I tell you I am a people watcher? well there were some good examples there.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Mom70x7

Great pictures - thanks!

I'm sorry we missed it, but the pictures sure help. I agree, it felt like we were there!

Marcia Moore

The horseless carriage belongs to Harold and Naida Carpenter of Sedan.  Harold is driving and his wife, Naida, and great-grandson, Andon, are riding with him.  

Diane Amberg

sixdogsmom

Edie

Roma Jean Turner

I especially enjoyed the one of me chewing the Tootsie Roll..........not.  I knew you would stick that up someplace. :laugh: :laugh:

Judy Harder

But, Roma, she could have posted a lot different picture. Knowing her evil-ness...........I thought it was a good picture.!
enjoyed visiting with each of you........sorry it couldn't have been longer. Too much going on.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ms Bear

From the pictures I can see when I need to plan for my next visit to Howard.  Looks like it was a lot of fun for everyone.

doobie

Great pics Teresa, for us folks not in attendance it was just like being there.  aaaaaaa about the garter, saw no photo documentation but Gene C. gave me a rundown on the attire in question....THANKS.....(he is a desctrptive fellow) LOL
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

Mongo

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Brought back the good old days. The old fire truck would set on the little bit of the hill by our place and test hose.Then the water would drain out of the hose on the hill.Were going to try to make it to one of them festival some day.See you and the marshall down the trail.
Mongo

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk