windfarms

Started by srkruzich, September 25, 2011, 12:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

Diane Amberg

Judy Harder

How pretty! I look for color when it turns winter and those would make a nice change to fake flowers.
Thanks for the idea Wilma.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Wilma

My oldest daughter took this picture from my front porch yesterday.  The windfarm is 10 miles west of Howard.

Mom70x7

We can also see the windmills from our place on West Washington. Not as clear a picture, but still nice.

Traveled to Winfield the other day, driving back, headed east, the windfarm is very visible to the north just the other side of Grenola. Beautiful.

Judy Harder

I would love to look out my window and see the western sky, and the beautiful windmills. Yes, I do think they are beautiful and against the sky, no matter the color they would just warm my heart each time I saw them..........they do now, just looking at pictures...........Of course, I get carried away when I see windmills on a farm, working or not......something about them just make me sighhhh.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ms Bear

I enjoy watching them and also think they are pretty.  I have always wanted a regular windmill in my yard but don't think I will get it.

Judy Harder

When I was able to woodburn (ceiling is too low, set off alarm just heating a skillet dry) Windmills and old barns/houses were scenes I went to. No, didn't do many......think I did a few fan blades and may have one left. Gave them all away if we didn't sell them at craft fairs. I like rustic/rural/abandoned property. Old-time farmsteads are good to woodburn.
Here I am Lord, use me!

unruhj

Just to let all the community know... So far we have 7 Wind Turbines producing up on the Hill !! :)
There are things that I believe that I will never say, but I shall never say the things that I do not believe- Immanuel Kant

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk