Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25

Started by Ross, April 26, 2011, 07:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: redcliffsw on July 25, 2015, 06:54:43 AM
We know how you feel about Ross, so what's your opinion of the government school system?

Are you supportive of spending money?

Why don't you debate the issues with Ross so we'll know where you stand?

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 25, 2015, 07:28:07 AM
You and Ross are to stupid to debate anything. My husband says if you two idiots want to debate he will meet you on some deserted road, just name it.

What a great show of intelligence !
Wow I am so impressed !
You must be a college graduate, huh?
I amire you great intellectual prowess, keep it coming.
Is you husband college educated as well?
You do represent Elk Konnected, don't you?
I thought so!

SIMPLY:

It's always fun to hear from you suejoe.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 25, 2015, 06:05:18 AM
Blah! Blah! Blah!, typical Ross trash and talking when he Doesn't know what he is talking about. A lot of what he Is
talking about on shutting down the old Grade School Happened before he invaded Elk Cpunty. From what my Family in Howard tells me it was Condemened for several reasons.

Well, well why am I not surprised that you are here Joe-Sue ?
And why an I not surprised you have ignorance to spew ?

Your statements as usual coming out of Montgomery County are totally wrong.

Your family in Howard --- if they truly exist, were probably part of the reason our two grade schools were closed.

You see Joe-Sue ,Howard has this weird idea that if they have a huge school campus people will think they have a great educational program and the people will move there. Some people of Howard probably watched the fictional movie" Field of Dreams" and apparently believe, "build it and they will come". How delusional is that?

But guess what Howard, doesn't even have a school any more. The Howard High School is closed and a major eyesore and a blight on the community of Howard and is owned by God only know who.

You are so wrong about the grade schools closing before I came here. I stood on the stage at West Elk and stared down the School Board at a public meeting they called, concerning shutting down the grade schools.

I believe Elk Konnected was behind these closings, because they organized meetings to that affect. I don't believe there is a Joe Sue 23 but I believe you may be Elk Konnected's 23 members in disguise, because of the mis-information you are delivering on their behalf. Neither Grade School was ever condemned, both schools required maintenance and some repair. For instance the roof on the Moline Grade School needed repair and half of it was still under warranty.  So show us the condemnation papers --- you can't.

My son graduated from the Moline grade school to middle school. So, how were these schools closed before I came and blessed Elk County with my presence and my money?

I just felt compelled to say blessed because of your negative attitude and mis-information.

I am in touch with Jim Porter of the Kansas State School Board for District 9, concerning this resolution to levy tax for capital outlay fund. If necessary to get some answers and I will not stop at shaking a few limbs, I will shake the whole danged tree if necessary. It is time for West Elk USD-282 Board Members to get off the kick of tax, tax, tax and to learn to budget, budget, budget. With a Million Dollars of unencumbered funds, it is time to rethink their planning. Don't you think?

Oh sorry, not you Joesue, I know you er Elk Konnected, whom I believe you are, don't think !

It has been my pleasure joesue to communicate with you openly and honestly.

Before I go, does anyone know of a vocational school nearby West Elk USD-282?
If so would you kindly inform the rest of us. Thanks.

I eagerly await your response joesue or maybe Elk Konnected.

Joesue23

Ross my husband is a BIG Xmarine and in great shape. He says he is going to come to Howard or wherever you hangout. And speak to you about your manners. He will invite several local people to join him, several have said they would attend as they are tired of your rudeness and lies. We have nothing to do with Elk Connected, in fact we don't even know what it is.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 25, 2015, 03:26:26 PM
Ross my husband is a BIG Xmarine and in great shape. He says he is going to come to Howard or wherever you hangout. And speak to you about your manners. He will invite several local people to join him, several have said they would attend as they are tired of your rudeness and lies. We have nothing to do with Elk Connected, in fact we don't even know what it is.

Oh my, oh my a BIG Xmarine and several local people to join him,  I'm quaking in my boots. LOL

This is the second threat from you and it is recorded right here for all to see. Think twice! Maybe three times!

Suppose you have them give you the lecture, because darlin I'm not a liarand I have been very polite toward you arrogan ignorance. As far as manners let them read your posts.And ask them to tell you how Politics in Elk County concerning  School Government and Coumty government is really none of your busines because you do not lice here or vote here or pay taxes here. And perhaps have them repeat until you comprehend.

You deny Elk Konnected by saying you don't know who they are, you gotta be kidding. You have all that inf;uential family in Elk County you said and you don't know Elk Konnected? And family in Howard too and you still don't know what Elk Konnected is? Where do the lies lay now?

As always my pleasure to respond politely.

Joesue23

Ross your day is coming and you won't like it. From what I have been told you are the most disliked liar in Howard.
People tell me you are Elk County disconnected. You have no idea what my husband can be like.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 25, 2015, 06:14:47 PM
Ross your day is coming and you won't like it. From what I have been told you are the most disliked liar in Howard.
People tell me you are Elk County disconnected. You have no idea what my husband can be like.

Ignorant people make things up and make threats usually because they don't know what they are talking about.

And you continue to prove just that.

Now try to be a good person and learn from this experience.

As always it's my pleasure to communcate with you.

Joesue23

Ross, one last word then I am dropping the Forum like everybody else has. You and Redcliff, primarily you have ruined the Forum, no one signs on or Posts. What a shame it was such a neat meeting place for everyone. Some check it to read the Obits and see what trash you and Redcliff  are posting, but they don't post.

Ross

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 26, 2015, 04:29:46 AM
Ross, one last word then I am dropping the Forum like everybody else has. You and Redcliff, primarily you have ruined the Forum, no one signs on or Posts. What a shame it was such a neat meeting place for everyone. Some check it to read the Obits and see what trash you and Redcliff  are posting, but they don't post.

I am so sorry you can not deal with the truth and have to stoop so low as to making threats and lying and making unfounded remarks that people do not post on this forum.

If you knew how to check the forums statics I think you would know better than to say:

Quote from: Joesue23 on July 26, 2015, 04:29:46 AM

no one signs on or Posts

Thank you for the heads-up that you are dropping the forum.
I am sorry to see you go because you have been a fine source of entertainment.

Bye-bye you will be missed.

proelkco

JoeSue you are so right but ignorance and lies is the political side these days.

Ross

Quote from: proelkco on July 26, 2015, 05:45:32 PM
JoeSue you are so right but ignorance and lies is the political side these days.

Proelco welcome back.

Perhaps you can enlighten us about the lies of which you speak?

Please post the quote of the lies just as I have posted your post as a quote !

Please do quote all the lies you know of, it would be very helpful.

I suppose proelco that you support Joesue threats as a proper way communicate, too !         Right?

Threatening a person shows a great deal of intelligence doesn't it ?

Or truthfully that shows a person is really incapable of comprehending the subject matter, doesn't it ?

Do you proelco believe that a school board should only think of raising the taxpayer taxes continuously and mainly for sports?

Or do you believe they should be operating on a budget?

Do you believe our school Board should be taxing the taxpayer for housing and boarding students for some unknown Vocationl School?

I don't believe our school district or it's elected officials  should even be involved with a Vocational School,  but I am gonna do some self educating and dig for information. I'll be a the district office in the morning and fill out a Freedom Of Information Act form and learn about this area Vocational school under the control of the board.

I am already in touch with the Kansas Stae Bord of Edcation Regional Representative for our area with many questions to be answered.

Well, I suppose you will call all this information I have just posted, as lies as well !
But that's okay with me, call it a lie all you want.

Also, I plan on learning what form of petition to use to stop this huge tax increase and I may try to collect the proper number of taxpayer signatures needed to make it official. Oh, I have to learn the exact number required for the petition. I already have some voters lined up to sign and possibly help collect signatures if necessary.

There are many senior citizens on fixed incomes, just like I am and these outrageous taxes hurt them. Do you think that should be the goal of the elected officials.  I don't.

The school board had Harrods putting a crown on the football field for $7000.00 and backed out and told him to remove his dirt and then hired someone fromoutside of Elk County to do the job for something like $30,000.00. Does that make a bit of sense? Besides they upset an Elk County businessman as well.

The taxpayers of Elk County were given a tax break by the County and some citizens enjoy that taxbreak, However the taxpayers in the West Elk School District lost that tax break to West Elk. West Elk snatched it right up. They even saw their taxes increase a bit over and above the amount of the tax break from the county.

Yes, I think it is time to stop the liberals on the school board or at least slow them down from this practice of tax, tax, tax. They were told twice by the taxpayers and voters "NO" on two different bond issues and simply cannot take a very direct hint.

Back to you proelco tell us about the lies in the form of quotes. Good luck trying.

I hope everyone had a good evening,   
             good night all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk