Accident on Highway 99

Started by Mom70x7, March 17, 2011, 03:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

No uniforms, just good ol' boys in pick-um-up trucks. I think.  :police:
Edie

mtcookson

When I rode by there were some regular Jeep Wranglers (I believe) parked on the 160 side of it and there were guys just hanging out there. Was hoping I wasn't going to get shot for looking or something. :laugh:

Diane Amberg

Was it glowing? Ya want to borrow my Geiger counter and dosimeter?

sixdogsmom

Diane, maybe that is what the floodlights are for, so you can't see if it is glowing! Mmmmmm----  >:(
Edie

Delbert

In all of time I saw no effort to put up detour signs to help out of area drivers.   Maybe these things should be brought up as the many truck wrecks seem to be the normal thing.  All of this secret stuff makes you wonder where we are living.

W. Gray

A few days ago, I mentioned that from my recent visit to Elk County I had some information that I would be able to eventually post concerning the recent accident that closed K-99.

The forum discussion about the accident intrigued my interest for a couple days while I was in the area—so I decided to do some legwork. I drove by the trailer stationed near the rodeo grounds along US-160 and then parked. The trailer held a huge long round shaped seemingly metallic tube totally covered in a white tarpaulin with blue nylon strapping holding it down tight.

I can tell you folks with all seriousness that the reason the rescue truck stayed in Elk County for so long was due to the fact that the people in overall charge literally did not know what to do next.

I can also tell you folks that the accident on K-99 was not nuclear related and had neither a connection to an underwater boat nor a UFO. There was also no wind turbine blade involved.

Someone in authority made up those rumors as a diversionary tactic to keep the public from knowing what really happened on K-99. Those stories were intended, I believe, so that the people in the area would not be alarmed. And it seems to have worked. I also believe that as an additional diversion, they ordered the highway closed for two days to provide a cover for the rescue work.

How do I know about this? What the TV stations and the newspapers could not find out—I did. I saw firsthand what was on that trailer.

After I stopped and while the workers were all congregated together talking, I calmly walked up to the rear of the truck, undid a portion of the white canopy, and looked underneath. From this position, I was able to see inside that tube. I was mortified at the sight but instantly knew what it was. And the odor was tremendous.

It did not take long, though, for one of the men to spot me and then they all came running up and literally surrounded me. While one of them fixed the breached spot in the white covering, the others demanded to know who I was and what I was doing there.

After I responded with my name and city, they checked my photo IDs. One of them made a phone call and then ordered me to leave after a warning that I was not to say anything to anyone or the feds would find me. They were reasonably nice and did not pull any weaponry. They were, however, forceful and to the point.

That truck hit something on K-99. What was really inside that tube was something out of the ordinary but something that many of the longtime Elk County Forum members know and have talked about. Last discussion of this subject was in January 2008. I might add that those people living around Elk Falls in 1977 were right all along.

Inside that big tube was a body. Not just any body—a huge body.

Inside that big tube on that trailer bed at the rodeo grounds was the cadaver of the Elk County Bigfoot; hit and killed by an oversized truck on K-99.

This particular day is a most important day for me because, warnings or not, I decided to let this information get out. On this day I finally worked up enough courage to disregard any negatives that might come my way and tell you folks all about the K-99 accident.

1977:
http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/mnbf/kansasreport.html
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Judy Harder

UH HUH! Right..............................Sigh!
Only on this forum.....................oh dear.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Wilma

Survey:  What percentage of the reader's believe this story?

greatguns

If bullshit was music, the beautiful music I would be listening to! :P

jarhead

Waldo,
Hmmm !! You don't happen to be related to Ol Sarge, do you ? Do I need to explain what I mean by that ? :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk