Visit DRCD

Author Topic: Another Joke  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Bullwinkle

• Top Forum Member
  • Nothing up my sleeve
    • View Profile
Re: Another Joke
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2015, 12:53:54 pm »
“ Out golfing one day, Moses and Jesus both hit their drives down the fairway and land a few feet from the water hazard. Jesus selects his 7 iron for the stoke onto the green and Moses suggests he use the 9 iron to avoid landing in the water. Jesus replies that he saw Arnold Palmer shoot an eagle on this hole with the 7 and if Arnold could do it, so could he. Sure enough He lands His shot right in the middle of the pond. While He is walking across the water to retrieve His ball, one of the guys from the foursome waiting at the tee gets perturbed at the delay and shouts, "Who does that guy think he is? Jesus Christ"? Moses shouts back, "No! He thinks He's Arnold Palmer"!!!!!! ”

Offline Bullwinkle

• Top Forum Member
  • Nothing up my sleeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2015, 01:14:28 pm »
“ Little Johnny and his family were having Sunday dinner at his Grandmother's house. Everyone was seated around the table as the food was being served. When Little Johnny received his plate, he started eating right away.

"Johnny! Please wait until we say our prayer”, said his mother. "I don't need to," the boy replied.

“Of course, you do”, his mother insisted. "We always say a prayer before eating at our house."

“That's at our house", Johnny explained. "But this is Grandma's house and she knows how to cook. ”

Offline Bullwinkle

• Top Forum Member
  • Nothing up my sleeve
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2017, 12:08:56 pm »
“ A man with a gun walks in to a bar...

He unholsters the weapon and waves it in the air, shouting, "I have a 45 caliber Colt 1911 with 7 rounds in the magazine and one in the chamber, and I want to know who's been sleeping with my wife!"

A voice from the back shouts, "you're gonna need more ammo!" ”

Visit DRCD