Liberals Confuse Me

Started by redcliffsw, September 28, 2010, 06:24:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

The only people here paying any attention to the witchcraft thing are the media, who want to keep it in a spot light in order to have something to talk about. Her real political shortcomings are that she has no experience in Washington or any political experience of any kind anywhere, and her political ethics are  very questionable. She ran for offices several times but didn't win any until now, when she rode in on the national wave of "dump all the incumbents." She too keeps talking about wanting changes but ducks questions on how. She has already made a pile of money in her campaign fund and has a reasonable chance against Chris Coons, who I know personally. He has some short comings too but only the people very close to NCC politics or the employees themselves know about them. Some people here want Mike Castle to run as a write in but that's not going to happen. Then there is the group who wants Chris to win, because if he goes to DC, Paul Clark who is president of county council automatically becomes New Castle County Executive and gets Chris out of the job. I'm just not used to little Delaware being in the news so much. It used to be Delawhere?

Anmar

I agree, the media wants to sensationalize everything.  Their losing all kinds of money and they are only interested in exploiting things to try and make money.  Usually we see it on the other side of things with the media picking up the right wing fringe ideas.  O'donnell does have a lot of serious problems.  In addition to those Diane mentioned, she has also misused her campaign funds and has been dodging the media.  What kind of candidate doesn't give interviews?

I'm pretty sure she won't win, but it was fun to watch Karl Rove get pissed off.  Maybe the republican leadership will start to wake up and realize they can only trick people into voting them for so long.  Maybe they'll finally return to the old values of the party from 50 years ago instead of just looking after the interests of the rich and relying on manipulation to get re-elected.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk