The Size Of A Virus

Started by Wake-up!, May 21, 2020, 07:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wake-up!

The biggest of the Coronavirus family are 0.5 microns in size. A micron is 1/1000th of a millimeter. Look at a ruler or a measuring tape to see how small a millimeter is. There are twenty five point four of them in an inch. Hold your thumb and index fingers so they are almost touching. That is about a millimeter.

Now imagine a virus that is 1/1000th that size. No, it is one half of 1/1000th that size. A virus is dang small. Decent microscopes are needed to see them.

Now hold that mask you are wearing up to the light and look at the size of the 'pores' in it. Is there any way in hades that mask is going to stop the movement of a virus? Rhetorical question.

There are ceramic water filters that claim to trap viruses. Their pore space is so small that water will only move through them under pressure. Put that mask you wear under a faucet, fill it, and see how quickly water drains through it.

Wearing a mask has nothing to do with health or protection from Coronavirus. It has everything to do with OBEDIENCE.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.
- Harry Browne, 1996/2000 Libertarian Party Presidential candidate

upoladeb2

you can call it obedience or you can call t trying to adapt and carry on.doing nothing is that doing nothing

Wake-up!

Yep, like rats blindly following the Pied Piper.

Somewhere on this dying Forum you posted something about "nuts putting out a germ that makes you bleed out your orifices". Don't you think that germ, or a chemcal, is already here, waiting its turn? And it's pretty easy for the nuts to put it in any domestic water supply. How are 'we' going to adapt to that? Will our masks help us then? Or do we want to try to prevent a little blood letting?
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people; it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.

The greatest mistake in American history was letting government educate our children.

upoladeb2

Personaly i'm saved by the blood of Jesus.So i'm waiting for the day to come when i'm called home.Man has been screwing up this planet and ruining the water till you can't drink it.wether or not you wear a mask aint gonna fix it

Wake-up!

We all get called home. I don't accept our ultimate destiny as an excuse for not working to fix the ills of mankind, to not step forward for justice and peace.

Accepting a belief system has been your personal choice. Shouldn't wearing a mask (or anything else) also be a personal choice, one individuals make based on their own understanding, rather than an edict from an elected politician that eliminates choice?

I don't buy your apparent belief that mankind cannot fix its problems. The solution is simple. Mankind needs to arrive at the understanding that no one has the right to coerce others, that we all get to live out our desires and dreams without forcing others, or without being forced by others, whether 'others' are secular or religious governments, or individuals. Our lives are ours to make as we wish as long as we do not coerce others.

So wear a mask today if it gives you comfort, or if you feel inclined to bow to the threats of a governor. Or do not wear one if you understand they do not do what they are claimed to do, if you don't like a mask's appearance, or if you're simply a rebellious SOB.

upoladeb2

and if you wear a mask you don't have to brush your teeth or in the case of dentures you dont have to wear them.I wear my mask so i dont give my germs to anyone else,I dont for 1 second think that any mask is going to protect me.I'm anti social so ive never liked anybody around me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk