Come on Prople

Started by frawin, November 27, 2015, 06:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Come on People lets get some good Topics and Coversations going on the forum. I love reading Posts on the Forum. Even if you are my Enemy, or Don't like my posts I like to read what everyone has to say, even if the Posts is Critical of me. I could Name some of my Favorite Posters but you know who you are. We all should be so Thankful that Teresa and Kjell has made the Forum available, there is no Charge and they do not restrict anyone from Posting, they have made it clear what they limit, and we all know what it is. I know I have crossed the line a time or two but I promise to do better. If there are not more Posts made, we run the Tisk of losing the Forum and that would be a big Loss to many of us.

readyaimduck

I may not be one of your favorites, however I do enjoy reading interesting posts...not necessarily hate full...yet interesting to me.  I will keep reading if necessary..so with out further adieu:

ready for discussion...not one sided politcs.

frawin

Ready, you have always been one of my Favorites, I love your good old country Humor. I am a country boy at heart. There is an old saying, "you can take the Boy out of the Country, but you can't the Country out of the Boy".

Catwoman

Ready has always been a fav of mine, as well, Frank.  I have always enjoyed the common sense and honesty.  :D

Warph

Frank, I'm doing my best.  Its good to see you and Jarhead back in the saddle again.  Maybe Teresa and Kjell could come up with some good ideas to get more people back posting again. 

VIDEO: Gene Autry
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

readyaimduck

Warph:  This may not be the answer you are looking for. And, it may not be the answer at all.

Why should Kjel and Teresa be the Police of a few unlikable kids in the sandlot???
Are we not adult enough to discuss without name calling or trolling/flamin? 
If the answer is no, then it should be shut down.

I don't have the answer, however if Freedom of speech is what this is about, then there has to be an infringement only  on one side.  So, let them have it and die shouting!

Sorry....for being ready aim..and ducking.

Diane Amberg

So a few of us should leave to make it easy for the rest? Or a few of us have to put up with personal attacks and lies about us with no recourse?
Yes, there are a few that can't post on some threads without personal attacks, because they don't see it as a problem. They don't, and never will know how to debate issues, not personalities.
The meek shall inherit the earth, but the attackers will contest the will! HA! Predator or prey? Wolf or deer? Must it be one or the other?

Mom70x7

As you know, Diane, I'm one of the ones that quit posting. Just saw no need to subject myself to attacks over meeting announcements. My response to bullies usually is to walk away. Not worth the aggravation.

My primary caveat is when it comes to my kids. Then I'm fearless.  :D

I've started with some posts and we'll see what happens. I do check in daily and pick and choose which posters to read and which posters to ignore.

jarhead

Quote from Diane :
So a few of us should leave to make it easy for the rest? Or a few of us have to put up with personal attacks and lies about us with no recourse?

Di, Did you just write that ? It looks more like something Ross should post. It is he who gets called a liar and idiot for just stating his opinion. No, I'm not a fan of Ross and his repetitiveness nor am I a cheerleader for him but I wish when someone calls him a liar for everything he posts, I just wish they would share with us all to what the lie was.

Diane Amberg

As I've said several times, he insists I read every word he writes and I don't. I have had him on ignore for quite some time. He can't seem to understand that just because his name comes up, that means I read what he posts. 
I have no problem with anyone's opinion unless there is a personal attack attached to it. I despise that!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk