East Coast Happenings

Started by Diane Amberg, March 22, 2013, 01:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

On Sept 25 Diane writes :
I thought I'd spend a few minutes on here this morning.Haven't had my dose of Kansas gloom and negativity yet today, although it is raining, so the gloom and doom folks may be out there somewhere. I'm not sure why they think anyone enjoys reading all that.

A few days before that post we all heard about the barn fire---then on to Al getting invaded by" The Silver Stallion" (scope )---then her own EKG and electrical problems with her heart---then a tour bus flips over---then a pit bull attacks a child----then a wrinkle on the  retina----then a car wreck that kills an EMT---then on to the eye surgery that thankfully Al has made a good living his whole life so he can pay for it----then we shift gears and get nasty talking how the 3rd eye is doing fine ( I presume we are referencing the ol Brown eye )
So I ask you my dear Lady----who exactly is the "gloom and doom folks ? "
I'll leave you with this quote of yours

"I'm not sure why they think anyone enjoys reading all that " :angel:

Ross

Before I respond to
your lame post,
let's refresh
what you have read
and posted
Okay, OK.

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 09, 2014, 10:36:05 AM
It has been very interesting watching your local politics. "Everyone" wants Doug Ritz, but he lost the election to a newcomer. Has anyone even asked him if he wants a write in campaign on his behalf?  Or has he graciously accepted his defeat and moved on?  I'm not sure he would want a bunch who have such an angry, pushy "stick in your eye" reputation as supporters.

Quote from: ROSS on October 09, 2014, 05:27:23 PM
So you like dirty politics in Delaware, huh?
And enjoy backstabbing like your friends here locally, huh?
And ya like it in the CoffeShop on our local forum, huh?
Perhaps you should learn some manners and acquire some couth?

And in case you are not aware it was only a primary election.

The main election is in November, teacher?
And write ins are allowed and counted.

Perhaps your Elk Konnected friend will loose this time when it really counts.

But of what concern is it of yours?
You don't live here.
You don't vote here.

And for you to bad mouth people behind their back is simply terrible, especially when you have no knowledge of what you speak. It is your "stick in your eye" to us that is inexcusable.

But you did get one thing right, Everyone wants an honest County Commissioner and that would be

"Doug Ritz"           "Doug Ritz"              "Doug Ritz"              "Doug Ritz"             "Doug Ritz"

If you don't like politics in the coffee shop don't start it. You know it doesn't belong here, don't
you teacher? Or are rules only for school children and not teachers?

Okay, now you can break loose and call me all the nasty names you can think of. I won't mind even a little bit.   Have a good evening in the good  ole state of Delaware.

Quote from: ROSS on October 10, 2014, 05:24:44 AM

The cure is simple! stop ass/u/me ing you know what you think you know and  really learn the truth and stop back stabbing. Try a little politness also, it works wonders. You will feel much better quickly.

Have a great day while healing yourself.

BE HAPPY !

TTFN

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 12, 2014, 12:13:11 PM
Ross, I'm assuming you said something to me worthy of your usual crap. I didn't read any of it as I could care less. You are just a minnow in a puddle. 

You ass/u/me very little --- everyone realizes you read every word or you would not reply with such a smart ass attitude. Otherwise you would be responding to something you know nothing about. But wait a minute you do, do that frequently, don't you.

Dear, dear lady, unlike you, I have never claimed to be important. So have fun with your little fish in the pond.

And you are so well known and loved way up there in Delware from here in Kansas look how politely a response you get:

Quote from: jarhead on October 19, 2014, 05:13:19 PM
On Sept 25 Diane writes :
I thought I'd spend a few minutes on here this morning.Haven't had my dose of Kansas gloom and negativity yet today, although it is raining, so the gloom and doom folks may be out there somewhere. I'm not sure why they think anyone enjoys reading all that.

A few days before that post we all heard about the barn fire---then on to Al getting invaded by" The Silver Stallion" (scope )---then her own EKG and electrical problems with her heart---then a tour bus flips over---then a pit bull attacks a child----then a wrinkle on the  retina----then a car wreck that kills an EMT---then on to the eye surgery that thankfully Al has made a good living his whole life so he can pay for it----then we shift gears and get nasty talking how the 3rd eye is doing fine ( I presume we are referencing the ol Brown eye )
So I ask you my dear Lady----who exactly is the "gloom and doom folks ? "
I'll leave you with this quote of yours

"I'm not sure why they think anyone enjoys reading all that " :angel:

How sweet is that. You could learn some politeness your self.
You are such a great source of humor, I really appreciate you.

Diane Amberg

Jar, ya don't have to read anything I write ya know. It's strictly voluntary. It has been pretty gloomy around here ...with real things, not just artificial, contrived, twisted logic and written tearing of garments over local politics.  Elk County will live on even after your elections. By the way,don't ever assume you know who I do and don't know.You might be very surprised. I don't share everything
I see Ross wrote again. I have him on ignore and don't want to ruin my day, so I'll again not read whatever venom he spit at me this time. When a little local girl has her arm chewed off by a pit bull, and one of our EMTs is killed in a horrible accident, whatever Ross has to say has no interest for me whatever.
This thread is called East Coast Happenings. That may indeed include sad "happenings" as well as fun stuff. As far as my third eye...all teachers have them. That's how we catch kids who are doing something they shouldn't. Leave it to you to come up with something else...HA!

Ross

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 20, 2014, 09:23:59 AM

Jar, ya don't have to read anything I write ya know. It's strictly voluntary.

Yes teacher Jarhead and most adults capable of using the forum are well aware of that. Remember, I taught you  that on the political thread. I'm sure glad you are a good pupil of mine and remembered that.

Elk County will live on even after your elections.

Yet another educated statement from a so called teacher. Who taught you that one, that life goes on after elections? Remember we want a trusted and proven member of our county as County Commissioner, not one that had abandoned the county for 25 years and returns to run as a RHINO. Doug Ritz is that trusted and proven citizen.

By the way,don't ever assume you know who I do and don't know.You might be very surprised. I don't share everything

Concerning who you think you know, really means nothing, as in unimportant. More little fish in the puddle is all? Isn't that what you posted, my dear? More little fish !

I see Ross wrote again. I have him on ignore and don't want to ruin my day, so I'll again not read whatever venom he spit at me this time.

Oh how, I cherish you Diane, you are always good for some humor, but not so good for facts.
You just can not put a single post inside a thread on ignore. You see it, you read it. Why can't you be truthful?

Please show me and the readers where the venom is? Can't do it can you?

Don't you realize, if you didn't bring politics in a back stabbing manner to the Coffee Shop and would have left it in the Politics section I would not be on this thread about the far away North East called Delaware? Don't you realize that?

And you continue to call me out by name, so I must respond, because, I know you love me.

[quote author=Diane Amberg link=topic=15176.msg222816#msg222816 date=1413818639

When a little local girl has her arm chewed off by a pit bull, and one of our EMTs is killed in a horrible accident, whatever Ross has to say has no interest for me whatever.

[/quote]

Well the story really sounds terrible, do you fabricate those fantasies all on your own? Like that third eye fabricated for  use on your grade school children? Wait a moment, you probably, seriously believe you have a third eye, right?

[quote author=Diane Amberg link=topic=15176.msg222816#msg222816 date=1413818639

This thread is called East Coast Happenings. That may indeed include sad "happenings" as well as fun stuff. As far as my third eye...all teachers have them. That's how we catch kids who are doing something they shouldn't. Leave it to you to come up with something else...HA!

[/quote]
The fun stuff is political back stabbing isn't it?

Why don't you use that imaginary third eye to see that you made this thread, about Elk County, Kansas politics by bring your political backstabbing of Elk County, Kansas citizens over here to this thread? And you keep calling my name. So surely you want this to be an Elk County, Kansas political thread, or you would stop making it such. There is no one to blame but yourself, so why don't grow up and own up to the responsibility?

I hope you have a great day.
Your friend the astronaut, signing off from the planet Ork. LOL
See isn't that fun?
Oh yes, I have my tin foil hat on too! Are you wearing yours?

We have another beautiful day going on here in Kansas and I need to get back out side to enjoy it some more.

One final thought:

Keep Elk County Healthy

Write-In
Doug Ritz
For Being An
Excellent
County Commissioner
And Continue to
Keep Elk County Healthy

Diane Amberg

By the way Jar, I reread your comment to me. Did you notice none of my comments about things here were political? Also, not that it really matters, but for accuracy, Al is not paying for my lens that insurance won't cover.I have my own money and will pay for it myself. My choice. As far as posting about health issues.I'm certainly not alone on that. Others do too.
As far as your local "gloom and doom" politics that goes on and on, even after your elections are over, certain ones will find more to criticize. I didn't mean you folks in general. Most are very nice people who don't obsess over anything. But that's why I have a couple of folks on ignore.
Perhaps I should have put my comments in politics. I'll worry about it when others do.HA!

Ross

Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz  Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz

Quote from: Diane Amberg on October 21, 2014, 07:59:39 AM
By the way Jar, I reread your comment to me.

Diane every one knows this is your back handed way of operating, like your backstabbing.
But, you know what  I appreciate your honesty in backstabbing and this backhanded way of addressing my posts.
Very cute.

Did you notice none of my comments about things here were political?

Again Diane everyone realizes your backhanded way in politics as well.

Also, not that it really matters, but for accuracy, Al is not paying for my lens that insurance won't cover.I have my own money and will pay for it myself. My choice. As far as posting about health issues.I'm certainly not alone on that. Others do too.

Yer right, "Also, not that it really matters" it is of no real importance politically.

As far as your local "gloom and doom" politics that goes on and on, even after your elections are over, certain ones will find more to criticize. I didn't mean you folks in general. Most are very nice people who don't obsess over anything. But that's why I have a couple of folks on ignore.
Perhaps I should have put my comments in politics. I'll worry about it when others do.HA!

See the politics in your post Diane, ""gloom and doom" politics", which is totally uncalled for and is rude and mean and nasty. Shame on you. I bet you teach your students these manners. Your Alinsky tactics are failing terribly, aren't they? This is so much fun, keep it coming.

You said, "Most are very nice people who don't obsess over anything." How arrogantly ignorant are you?
The elections don't end until November 4, 2014 ballots are counted. You really should study up on that. I would think a teacher would know something that simple. So now, try to remember you should go out and do your civic duty in Delaware on November 4, 2014 . If you would like I could arrange a reminder for you.

You said, "people who don't obsess over anything", so tell me why you obsess over everything in Elk County Kansas? Even obsessing dissing Elk County, Kansas citizens and using our local forum to do it, why?

Don't you have a life in Delaware and politics in Delaware that you can obsess on?  Or has Delaware already tired of your obsessions? Now I don't mean any of that as rude or ugly of mean, just asking.

We have an excellent man in office that you or anyone else would be hard pressed to find a replacement for.
But you really have no say in it do you?

There are plenty of folks that would prefer to keep Doug Ritz in office rather than turn control of the Elk County Commissioners Board to a non-governmental organization. Are you to blind to see that?

So, yes instead of the negative factor that is involved is very important.

That is why the call to:

Write-in

Doug Ritz
For
Elk County, Kansas
Commissioner
On
November 4, 2014
To Keep
Elk County Healthy
Diane it's a shame you can not comprehend the positive importance and aspects of keeping control of Elk County, Kansas out of the hands of an NGO.

Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz  Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz    Doug Ritz

Thak you Diane for allowing me to advertise on your thread, i really appreciate the invite.

Nancy

Ross, there are alot of readers that enjoy hearing from Diane so would you please keep your ranting to yourself.

Ross

Quote from: Nancy on October 21, 2014, 09:30:07 AM
Ross, there are alot of readers that enjoy hearing from Diane so would you please keep your ranting to yourself.

Thanks for inviting me back so soon Nancy.
What's wrong Nancy is Diane now, once again unable to communicate for herself?
No, I will not Nancy stop responding to her outrageous put downs of Elk County or her outrageous political remarks. But now I have politely responded to your request haven't I?

When Diane takes her politics to the political section then and only then will I leave this thread.
Her obsessions and backhandedness and backstabbing requires honest responses.

I forgot to mention the reason we need to keep Doug Ritz in office and Elk konnected out is because Elk Konnected in my opinion has FAILED at everything they have tried to do, Everything.

Thank You Nancy and remember:

That is why the call to:

Write-in

Doug Ritz
For
Elk County, Kansas
Commissioner
On
November 4, 2014
To Keep
Elk County Healthy
Diane it's a shame you can not comprehend the positive importance and aspects of keeping control of Elk County, Kansas out of the hands of an NGO.

Thak you Nancy for requesting my return, I really appreciate the invite.
I sure hope you are having a great day. TTFN

Ross

Quote from: Nancy on October 21, 2014, 09:30:07 AM

Sure Nancy, I can see there a whole lot of responses, thousand and thousands ofreponses to Dianes postings and wishing her well with all her ills and emergency stresses.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Diane Amberg

Thanks Nancy.I honestly have not been reading what Ross has had to say on this thread, but I'm sure it's not complimentary.I have him on ignore and learned some time ago not to bother reading him as it's always the same old rants and attacks. I don't care anymore what he has to say about me. He couldn't be objective about my interest in Elk County if he had to. Back when he accused me of letting Liz write as me on my own posts, I knew he wasn't playing with a full deck.  Nothing has changed my mind.
  It's another beautiful day here. Warm with a gentle breeze and beautiful leaves falling everywhere.
I had my last kid's tour for some time on Wednesday morning. My friend Irene brought her search dog, Pierce.The 18 kids loved to see him perform to her commands. He's an 11 year old yellow lab that is about to retire from field work. She has two more coming along with their training.One is a big pup, a juvenile delinquent who loves everyone, but gets too exited when it's time to "work." She recently did a fire safety program for the "Young Marines"group here and now they have agreed to go and get " lost " for Irene and her dog group to go out to practice finding. There are a number of people and dogs in the search group, so it sounds like fun outside in the woods on a nice fall day.
Monday night we judged the K-3 fire prevention posters at Station 9. It's not easy! We get into really funny arguments over which is the best and why. I brought the big pile of gr.4-8 essays home to judge myself.They are all coded so we don't know who wrote what.It took me 14 hours over three days to finish. I was able to give them to the fire company vice president to go to the schools to track down the winners. Our first place winners then go on to a county fire committee for further judging. Then those first place winners go on to the state for judging there. It's a big deal. All the local winners have local awards nights at their fire houses. The county winners have a nice  Sunday lunch at one of the fire houses, and the state winners have a nice dinner at the state fire school in Dover.
I have noticed some technology influence creeping into the contest essays . Text speech...If U have a fire....RU ready for trouble? ...and spell check.The wrong word spelled correctly is still wrong. Shore instead of sure, problems with there, their, and they're and more. Sadly, I had to kick out some really good essays because of it.
I get my first eye repair next Wednesday.I'll be glad to get it over with! Enjoy the rest of your day all.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk