This and That...

Started by Warph, September 04, 2012, 01:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Senate GOP Asking Questions About Huma Abedin's Email Account

Via Fox News:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/28/senate-gop-asking-new-questions-about-emails-for-clinton-and-abedin-who-has/

Senate Republicans are renewing efforts to learn why Huma Abedin, a top assistant to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, was allowed to keep working at the agency under a special, part-time status while also being employed at a politically-connected consulting firm.

The new requests are being made by Iowa GOP Sen. Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, following revelations that both women used a private Internet server and email accounts for State Department correspondence.

Grassley says the earlier requests to the department have been largely ignored, so the new ones have gone to the department's inspector general and to Secretary of State [Lurch] Kerry, seeking their involvement.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

GOP: 'Even Nixon Didn't Destroy the Tapes'

(Hillary, setting a whole new standard in "transparency"...)

Via Weekly Standard:
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/gop-even-nixon-didnt-destroy-tapes_901633.html

Hillary Clinton is worse than Richard Nixon, says the Republican National Committee.

"Even Nixon didn't destroy the tapes," RNC chair Reince Priebus says in a statement in response to reports that Hillary Clinton wiped her email server clean.

"It's imperative an independent third party review the server immediately. Unless Mrs. Clinton went to extreme lengths to wipe this server, there are ways to recover this data.

"Unfortunately it appears Clinton went above and beyond to eliminate email traffic as Secretary of State. There isn't a separate set of rules the Clintons can choose to play by. It's time they be held accountable."

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Special forces set to swarm Southwest and operate undetected among civilians in massive military exercise
for weeks at a time

*Operation Jade Helm will see 1,200 service members including Green Berets and SEALs and special forces from the Air Force and Marines in July

*Soldiers armed with blank rounds will operate in and around towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado for 8 weeks

*The so-called Realistic Military Training has some residents fearful the drill is a preparation for martial law

Seven Southwestern states will soon be infiltrated by 1,200 military special ops personnel as part of a controversial domestic military training in which some of the elite soldiers will operate undetected among civilians.

Operation Jade Helm begins in July and will last for eight weeks. Soldiers will operate in and around towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado where some of them wil drop from planes while carrying weapons loaded with blanks in what military officials have dubbed Realistic Military Training.

But with residents of the entire states of Texas and Utah dubbed 'hostile' for the purposes of the exercises, Jade Helm has some concerned the drills are too realistic.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html#ixzz3VlB3g9DS
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Via Daily Mail:
UNBELIEVABLE:

Seven Southwestern states will soon be infiltrated by 1,200 military special ops personnel as part of a controversial domestic military training in which some of the elite soldiers will operate undetected among civilians.

Operation Jade Helm begins in July and will last for eight weeks. Soldiers will operate in and around towns in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado where some of them wil drop from planes while carrying weapons loaded with blanks in what military officials have dubbed Realistic Military Training.

But with residents of the entire states of Texas and Utah dubbed 'hostile' for the purposes of the exercises, Jade Helm has some concerned the drills are too realistic.

Hostile:An unclassified military document reveals the states involved in a controversial multi-agency training exercises that will place 1,200 military personnel into 7 Southwest states--with residents of Utah, Texas and part of Southern California designated as 'hostile'

Reassuring? Sheriff's deputies say they will ensure residents living near where aircraft were slated to create disturbances and drop soldiers, civilian and military vehicles will barrel through and where blank rounds would be fired.

Headlines like Freedom Outpost's 'Operation Jade Helm—military trains for martial law in American South-west' abound across the Right-leaning blogosphere and Info Wars warns that Jade Helm is simply 'an effort to test the effectiveness of infiltration techniques' on the American public.

'They're having Delta Force, Navy SEALS with the Army trained to basically take over,' Info Wars' Alex Jones said Sunday. 'Texas is listed as a hostile sector, and of course, we are...We're here defending the republic.'

The Houston Chronicle reports that, among the planned exercises, soldiers will attempt to operate undetected among civilian populations.

Residents, in turn, will be asked to report suspicious activity in order to gauge the effectiveness of the soldiers.

Military officials say they've gotten the go ahead for the operations from local authorities such as mayors and county commissions.

And sheriff's deputies told the Houston Chronicle they would ensure residents living near where aircraft were slated to create disturbances and drop soldiers, civilian and military vehicles will barrel through and where blank rounds would be fired.

Jim Stewart with the Brazos County, Texas Sheriff's Office told the Chronicle that such exercises are far from anything new.

'Special ops for years have trained off-post for years, where they go out and have folks that are role players out on the economy,' said the Army intelligence veteran. 'They'll have a scenario they'll be following and they'll interact with these role players as if they're in another country.'

However, the U.S. Army Special Operations Command themselves say Jade Helm is different.

Texas, which the military has designated as 'hostile' for the purposes of the training, was chosen to be a hub of the unprecedentedly large program because 'Texans are historically supportive of efforts to prepare our soldiers' writes the USASOC

'The size and scope of Jade Helm sets this one apart. To stay ahead of the environmental challenges faced overseas, Jade Helm will take place across seven states,' the USASOC wrote in a March 24 release.

'The diverse terrain in these states replicates areas Special Operations Soldiers regularly find themselves operating in overseas.'

The military has also reacted to widespread fear of the operation by calling some ultra-conservative coverage of the 'martial law' drills alarmist and inaccurate.

'That notion was proposed by a few individuals who are unfamiliar with how and why USASOC conducts training exercises,' USASOC spokesman Army Lt. Col. Mark Lastoria told Stripes.

'This exercise is routine training to maintain a high level of readiness for Army Special Operations Forces because they must be ready to support potential missions anywhere in the world on a moment's notice.'

Jade Helm Martial Law WW3 Prep Document 2 by All News Pipeline:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3013900/Fears-martial-law-special-ops-set-swarm-Southwest-operate-undetected-civilians-ve-deemed-HOSTILE-massive-military-exercise.html#ixzz3VlEaBX6r

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Crash Position:  Our Pilot Has Locked Out America From The Cockpit

That phrase finally revealed the full horror of the crash of Germanwings flight 9525. Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz waited for the pilot to leave the cockpit, then locked the door to prevent his re-entry. After which Lubitz, for reasons unknown and perhaps unknowable, deliberately steered the jet into a harrowing 8 minute plunge ending in an explosive 434 mph impact with a rocky mountainside. 150 men, women and children met an immediate, unthinkably violent death.

Lubitz, in his single-minded madness, couldn't be stopped because anyone who could change the jet's disastrous course was locked out.

(It's hard to imagine the growing feelings of fear and helplessness that the passengers felt as the unforgiving landscape rushed up to meet them.  Hard... but not impossible.

Because America is in big trouble, Obi-Wan.   We feel the descent in the pits of our stomachs.  We hear the shake and rattle of structures stressed beyond their limits.  We don't know where we're going anymore, but do know it isn't good.  And above all... we feel helpless because POS Buttrack Obuma has locked us out.

He locked the American people out of his decision to seize the national healthcare system.  Locked us out when we wanted to know why the IRS was attacking conservatives.  He locked us out of having a say in his decision to tear up our immigration laws, and to give over a trillion dollars in benefits to those who broke those laws.

Buttrack Obuma locked out those who advised against premature troop withdrawals.  Locked out the intelligence agencies who issued warnings about the growing threat of ISIS.   He locked out anyone who could have interfered with his release of five Taliban terror chiefs in return for one U.S. military deserter.

And of course, Buttrack Obuma has now locked out Congress... the American people... and our allies as he strikes a secret deal with Iran to determine the timeline (not prevention) of their acquisition of nuclear weapons...)

Was Andreas Lubitz depressed, insane, or abysmally evil when he decided to lock that cockpit door and listen to no voices other than those in his head? Did he somehow believe himself to be doing the right thing?

The voice recordings from the doomed aircraft reveal that as the jet began its rapid descent, the passengers were quiet. There was probably some nervous laughter, confusion, a bit of comforting chatter with seatmates, followed by a brief period in which anxiety had not yet metastasized into terror.

It was only near the end of the 8 minute plunge that everyone finally understood what was really happening. Only near the end when they began to scream.

(Like those passengers, a growing number of Americans feel a helpless dread as they come  to the inescapable conclusion that our nation's decline is an act of choice rather than of chance.  The choice of one man who is in full control of our 8 year plunge.

A man who has locked everyone out...)

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

(Aw, what a shame... not!)
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

18,000 Trees to Be Cut Down for Solar Farm

A theme park plans to cut down more than 18,000 trees for the construction of what it says will be the largest solar farm in New Jersey.

Six Flags Great Adventure says the facility will generate 21.9 megawatts, or enough to power about 3,100 homes, and capable of meeting all of the park's needs.

(Birds that get set on fire and taxpayers who have to pay the coercive subsidies aren't the only victims of trendy if not terribly efficient solar energy.  Won't someone please think of the trees?  Just don't let the tree weepers find out.  Wait... uh oh...too late!)

VIDEO:
Tree farts, yes they're in part mourning the loss of tree farts from their fallen comrade. Evolutionary biologists agree according to bovine data, people animal farts (methane) contribute much to the global warming phenomena, enough to destroy Antarctic ice shelves and explode tiny baby penguins. But tree fart emissions are the antidote to the evil emissions from people and other animals which evolved from the hydrocarbon methane primordial soup.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

An email from Pantsuit to Congressman Trey Gowdy

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Starbucks Crappuccino

(Starbucks justifies charging so excessively by giving you more than just coffee.  On the side you get a free heaping serving of Crappuccino...):

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

A Little Hope & Change

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

~An Obumabot Meets the Moonbat Messiah~

(Like everything else having to do with Democrats these days, this is pretty creepy...):

(At least they managed to take the shot while his tongue wasn't darting out and flickering...)

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk