Author Topic: Tall Tales Furrier, Camille Eonich Pro-prie-et-or  (Read 97680 times)

Offline Sod Buster

• My Barn, My Rules
  • Top Active Citizen
  • What happens in the Barn - Stays in the Barn
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 13
Re: Tall Tales Furrier, Camille Eonich Pro-prie-et-or
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2006, 08:51:17 PM »
Trinity:

Why is the caption on this picture "Drunk 2" ??  Do you drink with you cat?  Can he hold is liquor?
SASS #49789L, NCOWS #2493, RATS #122, WARTHOGS, SBSS, SCORRS, STORM #287
ROII, NRA RSO, NRA Benefactor, VSSA Life

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Here's to Miss AnnieLee!
    • Trinity aka Chicory Kid Rides
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2006, 09:00:42 PM »
Trinity:

Why is the caption on this picture "Drunk 2" ??  Do you drink with you cat?  Can he hold is liquor?

I drink while he does cat nip.  The caption is "Drunk 2" because that was a better picture than "Drunk 1".  ;D ;D ;D

He was flopping around in that bed like a fish out of water.  He reeeeeeaaally goes crazy on that stuff. :) ;) ;D
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2006, 09:40:57 PM »
You could let him out in my yard, he'd never go far, you could just look in the patch under the front tree or the one behind the shed. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Always get the water for the coffee upstream from the herd.

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

The time has passed so quick, the years all run together now.

Advertising

« Reply #103 on: Today at 05:00:23 AM »

Offline El Peludo

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2006, 01:51:09 AM »
Our cat, Sam - his real name is Li'tle Black Sambo of River Ranch Frontier - was a feral kitten, solid black.  His mamma abandoned him under a pallet behind our garage, and after a couple of days of watchin' for her to return, we figured we'd better adopt him, or some fox was gonna have him for a snack.  He barely had his eyes open, and could fit in a fancy tea cup.  We dropper and bottle fed him, and watching his cousin, Sir Cat, a Siamese kitten a few months older, react to him was just downright fun, and funny.  They grew up, Sir Cat disappeared - we figure he stood his ground with one too many coyotes - and Sam ruled that mountainside for six years.  When we moved back to civilization, we were afraid he'd become street kill, so he was forced into becoming an indoor cat; he hates it, even some four years later, and sometimes, I think he takes it out on me.  He is a lot like your TC, Trinity, in that he only eats dry food, and all of the other things you said about TC.  He has grown fairly rotund, though, since being forced into retirement from living a half wild life; he weighed 19 pounds, last time we took him to the Vet, and he is a long fellow, too, at somewhere between 36 and 40 inches, stretched out.  Funny thing is, as rough as he can get with me, our two and a half YO Granddaughter can lay on him, pull his handle, just generally be a real pill, and he never lays a claw on her; if he gets tired of it, he just goes and hides.  That's my buddy.  ;D
El Peludo (The Hairy Man)
Las Vegas, Nevada Territory
Lifer in: Life, NRA, NAHC, SASS, SBSS,WARTHOG, DIRTY RATS
IBEW(Retired), Shooter since 1955.
             Roop County Cowboy (FF)
             Original Member: Grass Valley Rangers,
             Camp Beale Land and Cattle Company.

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2006, 01:58:22 AM »
All this talk of cats just makes me think all the more I need to get me a black Lab again. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2006, 09:04:50 PM »
El Peludo, I've heard many stories like yours and think that cats see children as their pets.  They will often latch on to the young and allow them to do things that no adult could get away with.  ;D

We had a Siamese when I was a boy that would hide around corners and wait for me.  When I rounded the corner, he always jumped just high enough to reach out and touch my cheek.... with claws retracted!  He never did me any harm.  Sadly, he disappeared one day too.  :(
"Finest partner I ever had.  Cleans his paws and buries his leavin's.  Lot more than some folks I know."

"I fumbled through my closet for my clothes, And found my cleanest dirty shirt" - K.Kristofferson

Offline Marshal harpoluke

• Black Sash Gunfighter Lord of the Dark Soot
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Agapei Attack Sheep
  • Liked:
« Reply #106 on: June 17, 2006, 05:36:36 PM »
 ;D :D ;D

Here kitty, Kitty, Kitty.

;D
SASS 60019L
NRA Life
CASS
Muckraker
Straight Shooter
Army Veteran
GOFWG#269
LASOOS#35s,
Lookout fur da sheep, packs a 10ga.,
Ya loot, Ah Shoot,
Lord of the Dark Soot,
Prayer Posse,
GoofBall #12

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #107 on: June 17, 2006, 06:51:26 PM »
When my kids were little we took them to a friend's house.  They were taking care of her mother's cat, a huge black and white tom.  He put up with my four year old daughter trying to pick him up and carry him around until he got tired of it and sent a left paw in a huge arc to slash her across the face...without drawing a drop of blood.  He just strolled away with a look that said, "I could've if I'd wanted too, and nobody could've stopped me."

She still loves cats and has never been scratched or bitten.

Guess it runs in the family.   I've never been bitten by a dog, and I've gone into some really hairy situations to break up dog fights and two out and out attacks on other animals.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2006, 06:52:38 PM »
When my kids were little we took them to a friend's house.  They were taking care of her mother's cat, a huge black and white tom.  He put up with my four year old daughter trying to pick him up and carry him around until he got tired of it and sent a left paw in a huge arc to slash her across the face...without drawing a drop of blood.  He just strolled away with a look that said, "I could've if I'd wanted too, and nobody could've stopped me."

She still loves cats and has never been scratched or bitten.

Guess it runs in the family.   I've never been bitten by a dog, and I've gone into some really hairy situations to break up dog fights and two out and out attacks on other animals.
People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.

Offline Forty Rod

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2006, 06:53:26 PM »
I know that looks like a double tap, but it is.

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
    • Stump Water and Camille Eonich's Website
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 2
« Reply #110 on: June 17, 2006, 07:36:26 PM »
Procedural awarded to Forty.  Stage directions did NOT call for a double tap.  :D
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #111 on: June 17, 2006, 09:27:40 PM »
We now have a little addition running around the house, an all white kitten my son found and gave the wife. She ain't known as the cat lady fer nothin'. The other two are still hissing and growling at her and the dogs are getting used to being pounced on.
 Wife took a nap this afternoon and Snowball( what else?) crawled up in her lap and went to sleep.......on her back! Never seen a cat sleep that way.
 There's now three cats and three dogs here.......Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

Offline Delmonico

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #112 on: June 17, 2006, 09:31:20 PM »
Buck, that cat creature that lives at our house does that also, can't wait till we bring the puppy home, that will drive her nuts. ;D
Mongrel Historian

Ab Ovo Usque ad Mala

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #113 on: June 17, 2006, 09:45:13 PM »
We used to have a calico that slept on her back propped up against the wall.  It was hilarious.  The one that we have now just has to look at the world upside down at least once a day.  :D
“Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right you meet the same idiots coming around from the left.”
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #114 on: June 17, 2006, 09:45:50 PM »
We now have a little addition running around the house, an all white kitten my son found and gave the wife. She ain't known as the cat lady fer nothin'. The other two are still hissing and growling at her and the dogs are getting used to being pounced on.
 Wife took a nap this afternoon and Snowball( what else?) crawled up in her lap and went to sleep.......on her back! Never seen a cat sleep that way.
 There's now three cats and three dogs here.......Buck 8) ::) ;)

The night I brought TC home, he took the couch over by laying on his back, stretching out his full length and falling asleep.  I guess he trusted me. ::)

In going back to dig out this picture I am amazed at how much he has grown since 2001.  I always figured him to be full grown when I found him...

Offline Ozark Tracker

• Top Active Citizen
  • my granddad on his mule around 1907
  • Liked:
« Reply #115 on: June 17, 2006, 09:48:55 PM »
all this cat talk,  we got a fairly new kitten down at the barns ( we got a slew of barn cats) her mommas tail is about 1 1/2 inches long, the kitten has just a tuft of hair where the tail should be. We also have several cats that have extra toes both front and back.

We done it for Dixie,  nothing else

"I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved."

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #116 on: June 17, 2006, 09:50:08 PM »
When Scroo Loosey lays around like that her tail sticks out at a 45 degree angle.  Always.  It's black and where it attaches is white.

The day that I got her I sent a picture to Stump via e-mail.  The reply that I got back "Whose tail does she got on?"   ;D
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Trinity

• AKA the Chicory Kid
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #117 on: June 17, 2006, 09:51:37 PM »
all this cat talk,  we got a fairly new kitten down at the barns ( we got a slew of barn cats) her mommas tail is about 1 1/2 inches long, the kitten has just a tuft of hair where the tail should be. We also have several cats that have extra toes both front and back.

How cute!

I don't know about the tail, but kitties with extra toes are known as Hemmingways.  Don't rightly know how they got to the mainland, but they did.  ;D

Offline Camille Eonich

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #118 on: June 17, 2006, 09:51:53 PM »
We also have several cats that have extra toes both front and back.

We got one that has 6 toes on each front foot.  He uses it like an opposing thumb.

He's hard on the bird population.   >:(
― Clint Eastwood

Offline Four-Eyed Buck

• Top Active Citizen
  • Tusco LongRiders,
  • Liked:
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2006, 09:52:18 PM »
I'll have to see if I can get my poor broke down digital to work and get a pic of her. She's sitting on my lap now contemplating going to sleep. It's tough typing when she likes to walk on the keyboard though.........Buck 8) ::) ;)
I might be slow, but I'm mostly accurate.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com