Author Topic: Y'all Goin' To The Siege at San Juan?"  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Pinto Being

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Y'all Goin' To The Siege at San Juan?"
« on: May 06, 2006, 01:14:34 AM »
Tarbender,

D'you remember the ol' joke:

TERMITE:

"Where is the bar tender?"

Haw! Haw! Haw!

BTW, anybody on this wire goin' to the Siege at San Juan at Montrose, Colorado?

It'd be great to hook up with all y'all!

Ride on,

Pinto
"Not too proud to cut hay and wild enough to eat it!"

Offline Sacramento Johnson

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 5
Re: Y'all Goin' To The Siege at San Juan?"
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 12:57:55 PM »
Howdy Pard!
Me and my pard, Innocent Bystander, and our friend, Blind Owl, will be going to the Siege!  It's our first time and we're really looking foward to it!  Gona all be shootin' Goex BP and hope to all be on the same posse! 

Offline Pinto Being

• CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Very Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 02:03:24 AM »
Sacramento Johnson, Innocent Bystander, and Blind Owl:

YeeeeeHaw!

You feller's are headin' to the gol'dangdest, marathon-type, durn CAS match you ever been to.

The Siege ain't no normal match, pards -- as you know.  It's a CAS shootin' deal unto itself.  14 stages in two days, and the Siege on Sunday.

I can't make the Siege on Sunday, 'cause I got a lot of my students graduatin' that day and I promised 'em I'd be on hand to help send 'em off into the wild, blue yonder.  Believe me, that's the about the onliest reason why I'd miss the Sunday Siege.

But -- I'll sure be there for the main match.  Ain't nothin' like it.

Be prepared for the unexpected.  Haw! Haw! Haw!  If this Siege is anythin' like years past you can count on pistol reloads, shootin' chains and other dinky targets, shootn' from a buckin' hoss, bustin' out of jail, and ...the Widowmaker!

San Juan and the Rangers put on one whale of an event.  And the San Juan shootin' range is world class, in ever' way.  My opine, for what it's worth, is that the Siege is a match that you'll remember forever.  The cowboys and cowgirls who put this thing on, and of course ol' San Juan hisself, do ever'thin' they can to make this a memorable event.

I'll try and look all y'all up on Thursday night, Sacramento.  Don't know if I'm sleepin in Curly Clark's hoss trailer or Hulahan Bob's palace-on-wheels, but we'll be there.  Axe around for us and mebbeso we can get together and stretch the blanket a bit of an evenin'.  Lookin' forward to meetin' up with you jaspers.

"Not too proud to cut hay and wild enough to eat it!"

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:09:44 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com