• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • John Torrence
  • NCOWS #: 851
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
SHOOT
« on: April 18, 2006, 09:31:38 AM »
  If you have never been to a KVC/ NCOWS event you have really missed out on the closest thing to the old west out there. But , your chance is commin'. May 5-7 at Garnett, KS. This is our annual NCOWS regional 2-gun shoot. Yes, any 2 NCOWS legal guns to compete. Chuckwagon meals provided w/ entry. At $40, a real bargin. There are a few other fun events we'll tell you about if youre interested. Main stages will be Sat only. Contact Grizzle Bear or Trap here on CC.
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: SHOOT
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 01:15:23 PM »
Folks,

I don't give endorsements lightly, so believe me when I say this shoot is one of the most entertaining CAS events you will come to all year.  The environment is seductively mellow.  The course of fire is challanging.  The chuck wagon is FABULOUS and if you are into Primative Camping, this is the place to be.  I have even recommended this shoot to some Land Run amigo's from Oklahoma....

I am please to say that my wife will be attending this year and shooting her new Taurus Gaucho.

Books,

If you want, I can bring my Taurus Thurderbolt for you to play with.  But you are not putting any black powder through it...
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Offline Trap

• NCOWS
  • NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • John Torrence
  • NCOWS #: 851
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 09:41:08 AM »
  Looks like it is going to rain all this wknd. I hope that means next wknd will be great weather. (knock on wood)
Aggressive fighting for the Right is the noblest sport the world affords. T. Roosevelt
NRA Patron/Life Member
  NCOWS #851, Senator
Proud Member of the KVC
 Hiram's Rangers, founder
GAF # 328
  TAPS #26
NAOOTB #688

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:56:34 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com