Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 29, 2014, 07:17:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Saddlebag Tales  |  ST Comments  |  Topic: I am starting a story 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I am starting a story  (Read 2751 times)
Cyrille
Top Active Citizen

"To sing, to laugh, to dream, cock my hat, or gun"

« on: April 15, 2006, 08:46:04 am »

Ok Marshal and Marshal'ette an th rest o y'u cowboys n girls out thar Ah'm 'bout ta start a story thet fur th most part in imagenation, if any of ya'll care ta meet me on th trail  y'u'll be welcome ta ride a peice with me r' all th way if'n thet's yer fancy.
              Cyrille Cool

CYRILLE...  R.A.T. #242
"Never apologize Mr.; it's a sign of weakness."
Capt. Nathan Brittles {John Wayne} in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon."

"A gun is  just a tool. No better and no worse than any other tool----- Think of it always in that way. A gun is as good--- and as bad--- as the man who carries it. Remember that."
                                                   Shane
Forty Rod
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 10:30:49 pm »

Good!!!

I think we have a lot of talent on this wire and if you're willing to get criticized, you can get to where I am....MY BOOK WILL BE ON THE SHELVES IN ABOUT A MONTH!!!

I went over the original last weekend and I had twenty six "editors".  No way I could have done it without them.

Waiting to see what you have.

Hint: write your main character in first person and force everyone else to write in second or third person.  Someday I'll explain why (to my great shame and embarrassment.).

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.
Forty Rod
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 01:57:15 pm »

Waiting.

People like me are the reason people like you have the right to bitch about people like me.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  GENERAL TOPICS  |  Saddlebag Tales  |  ST Comments  |  Topic: I am starting a story « previous next »
Jump to: