Author Topic: Hey Judge Lead.  (Read 2276 times)

Offline Texas Tall

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Hey Judge Lead.
« on: March 02, 2006, 03:25:49 AM »
G'Day mate, Sounds like you all had a great time in NZ,they are a great bunch of CAS pards.

Has Molly Blade had a look at these pics that Camille put up on their site?
I think she's in there somewere.

http://www.kimandbarrymckenzie.com/Cowboy%20Action/LCASoA/

Catch up soon Judge and asy Hi to Molly for me, Regards................Texas Tall. ;) ;)
If you've gotta cheat ta win, you've only beaten y'self.
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

Offline Judge Lead

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Re: Hey Judge Lead.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 07:59:51 AM »
Yes TT. Had a ball. ;D
There are a couple of Molly in that group. Hope Lonesome does not take offence with her 'adjusting' the outfit when we were at Newtec. ::)

It looks like we may very well be up at Newtec next match as there is the committee meeting at Yokels the day before. Very busy times are ahead. Nowra weekend after next, Newtec the following weekend, Mule Camp Downunder at Easter (Molly wil be going it alone as it is the weekend that I visit my mother in Victoria) etc etc.

Firearm repairs, modifications required (need to play with the 44's Los Camaro uses to allow Molly to shoot duellist in Classic), casting, loading etc. When does it ever finish. ;D :D. Maybe I need to retire. This working for a living is definately interfering with my playtime and extra carricular (sometimes nocturnal) activities :D ;)

Anyway, we wish to go back to NZ for the 2008 match and see if we are able to spend some extra time to have a look around. It is a place that could easily entice me to stay. I felt the very same way when I visited Canada. Mate, it would be a toss up which way to go. Both places are just sooooo good. :-* 8) ;D :D :)

Will see ya soon.

Regards.
When we were younger, the days seemed to drag. As we get older, we wish they would.

Offline Texas Tall

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 12:27:23 AM »
[quote author=Judge Lead link=topic=8231.msg94811#msg94811 date=11413079

Maybe I need to retire. This working for a living is definately interfering with my playtime and extra carricular (sometimes nocturnal) activities :D ;)

Hey Judge, don't think that improves when you retire. ;D ;D ;D

See ya...................Texas Tall. ;) ;)

If you've gotta cheat ta win, you've only beaten y'self.
SASS# 47630
SA/Aust.2870
GSC 002

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:07:49 PM »

Offline Miss Ruby

• Citizen
  • My husband Trinity and myself at Chisholm Trail
    • Golden Downs Rangers
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 04:54:50 AM »
Judge Lead,

It was such a pleasure shooting with you and Molly, when you're over in 2008, you will have to travel up to Nelson afterwards and stay with us, we live in one of the most beautiful parts of NZ!

Look forward to catching up with you again at Chisholm???

Regards
Miss Ruby Redsmoke
SASS L 48421
Golden Downs Rangers, Nelson, NZ
http://www.cascity.com/posseprofiles/Miss_Ruby

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com