Author Topic: "Put your money where your mouth is!" Buy USFA  (Read 2997 times)

Offline Doc Sunrise

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
"Put your money where your mouth is!" Buy USFA
« on: February 24, 2006, 04:32:04 AM »
 :-[I am always amazed by the rediculous thought process that some people go through.  I have two dealers I work with here at home.  My more favorite dealer does not deal with or stock USFA.  I have been trying to change this for a while now, as the other dealer who readily orders USFA for me does not stock USFA either.  My favorite dealer recently went to the Shot Show, and I begged him to stop by USFA and take a good look!  I spoke with him yesterday, and the response I got from him did not make any sense. His first statement to me was "they are expensive".  I replied that USFA is not expensive considering all the factors like Quality, Historical accuracy, AMERICAN made, absolutely beautiful to hold, and did I mention Quality.  His reply was "price aside, USFA is the best, Quality is very high, no question about it."  I wonder when he will realize that in the time he has stocked Ubertis, Stampedes, and Gauchos that are still there, I have ordered 9 different USFAs myself and want more.  Even more funny, he is the one who ripped on me for buying a Para-Ordnance because it was made in Canada and not in the US.  My thought is "Put your money where your mouth is!" Buy USFA! 

r0gue

Re: "Put your money where your mouth is!" Buy USFA
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 05:54:54 AM »
I'm also in PA (Western).  I will buying a Pre War soon (from Gary Granger).  Local dealers have no problem stocking $1300 Kimbers (good but not great in my opinion), but in the case are only Ubertis.  The Quality to price of USFA is excellent.  My freind just bought one and I am getting one.  You have 9 and are surely going to get another.  That 11.  I know of nowhere that keeps a stock of them. :-\

Offline Capt. John Fitzgerald

• Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 34
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 02:12:06 PM »
Well, I can understand why he might not want to be a stocking dealer as that requires the minimum purchase of USFA's "10 gun package."  But why in the world wouldn't a dealer order one gun at a time for a customer?
I have purchased all of my USFA's from a dealer friend of mine and he has always ordered them one gun at a time.  Never seems to be a problem for him.  From the sounds of things, Doc, your favorite dealer has probably lost about $2000 worth of profit on sales to you alone by not ordering from USFA.   
You can't change the wind, but you can always change your sails.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 10:07:44 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com