Author Topic: Frontier Brigade  (Read 2017 times)

Offline Sagebrush Burns

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 1
Frontier Brigade
« on: January 07, 2006, 06:32:23 PM »
What ever became of the proposed Frontier Brigade?  Last spring Major Matt Lewis got everythig (and everybody) started, but I have heard nothing since then.  Is this still on?  Is the brigade down the tubes?  Sure would appreciate a status update.

Offline Major Matt Lewis

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Frontier Brigade
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 09:23:47 AM »
Yeah,

That's my fault.  It kind of died on the vine, do to my work and family requirements.  It was also too much for one guy to do alone.  US Scout may be considering taking the tourch. 
Major Matt Lewis
Grand Army of the Frontier * SASS Life * NCOWS * Powder Creek Cowboys * Free State Ranges * RO II * NRA Life * Man on the Edge

Offline US Scout

• Bvt MajGen GAF (Retired)
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 15690
  • GAF #: 3
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 17
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 11:32:04 AM »
Sagebrush,

If I remember the thread correctly, we were talking of creating an NCOWS posse with a possible name of the Frontier Brigade for the purpose of providing the GAF with insurance for the Musters. 

I think the GAF and NCOWS can be mutually beneficial.  We have a love of the Victorian era military - its history, uniforms, weapons, etc.  The NCOWS encourages research and authenticity, as well as a forum for shooting (not that we can't tweak the Musters for our own purposes).  No GAF Member will be required to join NCOWS.

I will not permit any compromise of our stated mission and goals though.  If necessary, we'll find an alternate solution, but so far NCOWS seems to be most ameniable to our needs and requirements. 

I am indeed pursuing this. 

US Scout
GAF Chief of Staff

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:55:56 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com