Author Topic: Personal Messages (PM) and privacy on the forum  (Read 17392 times)

Offline Chance

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Personal Messages (PM) and privacy on the forum
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
I have not been a citizen in this town long enough to know what all this is about but I have been here long enough to see the friendliness, help and co-operation that abounds. There will always be the odd bad apple that needs to be discarded from the barrel, and I have seen discontent on forums in the past. What is pleasing about this situation is the way that the townsfolk are getting behind the Law rather than hiding in a corner. Will Kane would have been proud of you all!
We are all priviledged to be able to use this facility, remembering that it is FREE. So let's keep the trash where it belongs - on the city dump outside of town.
Marshal, you and your good lady are doing a Sterling job. Don't let the odd bad apple prevent the rest of the crop from ripening. God bless you all, from the Mother Country.

Offline Major E A Sterner

• "Honorary Southern Gentleman"
  • CAS-L Ghost Rider
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 12916L
  • GAF #: 118
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 123
Re: Personal Messages (PM) and privacy on the forum
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2006, 02:23:26 PM »
Marshal and Marshal'ette I'll ride with you anytime anywhere no questions asked. You're good people with a lot of friends here in CAS City. say the word and we'll be there for you.
Have a Happy New Year
Respectfully,Major E.A. Sterner
G.A.F #118
R.A.T.S.#125
"If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim." - Jeff Cooper

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com