Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2018, 11:34:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks (Moderators: Delmonico, Pitspitr)  |  Topic: Almost Heaven to Big Sky 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Almost Heaven to Big Sky  (Read 442 times)
Grenadier
Top Active Citizen

« on: September 25, 2018, 12:03:56 pm »

Depending on how fast the homestead here in the heart of Appalachia sells, Iíll be headed out to Montanny to live this fall.

Anyone on this forum feom Montana?
cpt dan blodgett
Top Active Citizen

SASS Conv 2013

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 03:20:07 pm »

Born in Havre (SUCKS) moved to Bitterroot (GOD's Country) when about 1.5 years left for AZ dads heath in 63.  Loved Montana sister moved back to Stevensville 15 years ago I spent about 2.5 months up there over the last 2 summers

Queen of Battle - "Follow Me"
NRA Life
DAV Life
ROI, ROII
Tascosa Joe
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2018, 12:56:17 pm »

My daughter in law is from Winifred, it is small and sucks.  I love the area around Bozeman and where the Madison and Jefferson Rivers run.  Beautiful, I have cousins in the Great Falls area, nice there too.

NRA Life, TSRA Life, NCOWS  Life,
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks (Moderators: Delmonico, Pitspitr)  |  Topic: Almost Heaven to Big Sky « previous next »
Jump to: