Author Topic: Coffee up for August.... Halloween Thanksgiving Christmas all being stocked up  (Read 47921 times)

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Wouldn't open last night, fine this morning.

Boss ordered 60 dozen eggs by mistake.    ::)

Chopped egg salad on sour dough bread
:)
Mathew 5.9

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 107
Got 'bout 7" of rain in the past 3 days. 'Tis raining.

We made fresh salsa tonight. I needed to go to the garage to get rubber gloves to cut up jalapeños. I did not turn on the outside light 'cuz I know all the obstacles to avoid between the house and the garage; such as the temp fence to keep the horses in, the open horse gate and the camper. So, I made it over the temp fence, avoided the open horse gate, got past the camper into the darkest part of the path which is about 10 ft from the garage and walked into a wall of horse.  ::) What did the horse do? He kept eating grass.

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Haven't had enough tomatoes to make any salsa yet this year. Up until a few days ago the plants had lots of leaves, and very few 'maters. Then came a dozen tomato worms(Big fat caterpillars) and before we could fins and squash them all, they kind of evened things out. Now, not much fruit, not many leaves. >:(

I don't use jalapnos for mine, I think the ones I used were Serranos, and not much of them. Definitely need gloves to cut them up. Use them because I was copying the ingredients from my favorite store bought brand.

Advertising

Offline Major 2

• "Still running against the wind"
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 3032
  • GAF #: 785
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 421
Ha !   I did that once... in my case we were camping out of the saddle.... the beasties were "suppose" to be all on the picket line !

I was up, moseying about on a 1 AM  nature call , "a dark, moonless 1AM nature call " , I might ADD .... "China" my Mare had worked loose, but being loyaled herd bound stayed near by, but directly in my chosen path....

Rememering back, in my sorta sheepy stupor , I heard the munching, & tearing of grass, but did not see the 1300 pound Chestnut wall of
horse....  Bump , boom,  OMG ! starteled horse , rear leg nailed me in the upper thigh... just east of the family jewels  :o    needless to say, I was WIDE AWAKE ! smarting some but no real permanant damage....

when planets align...do the deal !

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
Wrangled horses many mornings in the deep dark. Never got lucky to stumble face first into one.  Of course we hobbled  in wild and had a bell mare. The ones on the ranch would come to you in the dark and follow you to the feed .

Coffee is up- sweettea also.
Mathew 5.9

Offline Silver Creek Slim

• Buckaroo
  • Deputy Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • NCOWS #: 2329
  • GAF #: 144
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 107
Morning y'all.
Thanks fer the coffee.

Ditches are full.

'Tis 60 and overcast. "Cooler. Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Isolated showers in the morning. Highs around 70. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph."

Slim
NCOWS 2329, WartHog, SCORRS, SBSS, BHR, GAF, RBCS, Dirty RATS, BTBM, IPSAC, Cosie-in-training
I love the smell of Black Powder in the morning!

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
 In the 90's today, and 50 cents worth a chance of rain.  Activities planned for today have the objective of staying cool and dry.
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Offline litl rooster

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
We could use some rain