Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 13, 2018, 11:34:13 am

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks (Moderators: Delmonico, Pitspitr)  |  Topic: ATTENTION: 2019 Grand Muster participants! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ATTENTION: 2019 Grand Muster participants!  (Read 563 times)
Pitspitr
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

308 214-0082 45551 Rd 816, Sargent NE 68874 USA

« on: July 07, 2018, 02:09:38 pm »

There are a couple of new situations that I felt I should make you aware of.

First is the fact that for the first time ever the Grand Muster officially sold out this year. Now as it turned out, there were a few last minute cancellations so I didn't have to turn anyone away, but with the way the Muster has been growing I fully expect to have to start turning folks away. With just under a year until the 2019 Grand Muster we are already over 25% full. If you want to make certain you will be able to attend the Grand Muster in 2019, get your registration in early. There are links to the registration form online in the "2019 GAF Grand Muster-Defending the Empire (1874-1899)"thread http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,61401.0.html, Please be aware the registration fees have gone up to $85 as the banquet price has increased.

The second situation is that Grand Muster falls on the same weekend as the local city fair and the High School Alumni reunions, so all area motels WILL sell out that weekend. In 2018 our participants completely filled both the Comstock Lodge and the Wildlife Inn. If planning to stay in a motel MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY!

Full information on the Grand Muster can be found at:
http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php/topic,61401.0.html

I remain, Your Ob'd Servant,
Jerry M. "Pitspitr" Davenport
(Bvt.)Brigadier General Commanding,
Grand Army of the Frontier
BC/IT, Expert, Sharpshooter, Marksman, CC, SoM
NRA RSO, RVWA IIT2; SASS ROI, ROII;
NRA Endowment Life; AZSA Life; NCOWS Life
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks (Moderators: Delmonico, Pitspitr)  |  Topic: ATTENTION: 2019 Grand Muster participants! « previous next »
Jump to: