Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2018, 11:07:14 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks  |  GAF After Action Reports (Moderator: Pitspitr)  |  Topic: 2018 Division of Missouri 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2018 Division of Missouri  (Read 331 times)
Drydock
MA1 USN ret. GAF #19, Colonel, Chief of Staff. BC, CC, SoM. SASS 1248 Life
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« on: March 25, 2018, 07:09:06 pm »

To:  Brigadier General Jerry Davenport, GAF commanding.

Sir.  With spring thaw approaching, the first contingent of 5 troopers were run thru drills, in accordance with Major Uptons new theory of Infantry tactics,  emphasizing individual initiative, precision aimed fire, and use of cover.

3 skirmish runs were observed, with integrated precision scored rifle and pistol targets as well.  A rifle speed drill finished the days activities.

Results are as follows:

- Mad Minute, magazine rifle: Broken Nose Scotty
- Mad Minute, breechloader: Whisky Double
- Precision Pistol: Whisky Double
- Precision Rifle: Drydock
- Scout: Broken Nose Scotty
- Military Smokeless: Pony Express
- Military Black Powder: Whisky Double

-DIVISION OF MISSOURI CHAMPION-
                                                                    Whisky Double

Corporal Double is thus authorized to wear the GAF Sharpshooter badge, with all honors attendant.

The local commissary dept (Me) served a fine chili, and afterward the troops were treated to the local BBQ, courtesy of the reconfigured nasal Scout.  The weather was cool and dry with an overcast sky, the hot coffee and a fire pit were well received.

Col. Donald C. Luetkemeyer II, Chief of Staff, GAF.

(gentlemen, I inadvertently disposed of the results, thus the above is from memory.  Please submit any corrections to me if needed)

Civilize them with a Krag . . .
Quick Fire
NCOWS
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 08:40:59 pm »

Colonel,sir, you all put on a hell of a shoot. Thank you and you can bet I'll be back next year

QuickFire                                                                           NCOWS#1717                                                                    SASS#32550                                                                     GRAND ARMY of the FRONTIER                                             Darksider for life
Niederlander
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2018, 09:09:26 pm »

Sounds outstanding!

"There go those Nebraskans, and all hell couldn't stop them!"
Whiskey Double
Citizen

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2018, 07:40:19 am »

Colonel, Sir

Great shoot to start the year with!! The course was both challenging and fun. Chilli, coffee and fire were a welcome addition.  Now it's time to get reloading for the Grand Muster. I will be back next year as long as the river don't rise.   

Whiskey Double
NRA  life Endowment
SCI
NTA
DU
Drydock
MA1 USN ret. GAF #19, Colonel, Chief of Staff. BC, CC, SoM. SASS 1248 Life
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 12:45:18 pm »

Oh, and Scotty, certain features on my truck were custom ordered, ("You want what?") and after that year are no longer available for any amount of money. (or lack thereof)

Civilize them with a Krag . . .
Pitspitr
Deputy Marshal
Top Active Citizen

308 214-0082 45551 Rd 816, Sargent NE 68874 USA

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 01:34:23 pm »

Outstanding!

I plan to make it down there next year. (I will have the Howitzer paid off by then)

I remain, Your Ob'd Servant,
Jerry M. "Pitspitr" Davenport
(Bvt.)Brigadier General Commanding,
Grand Army of the Frontier
BC/IT, Expert, Sharpshooter, Marksman, CC, SoM
NRA RSO, RVWA IIT2; SASS ROI, ROII;
NRA Endowment Life; AZSA Life; NCOWS Life
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks  |  GAF After Action Reports (Moderator: Pitspitr)  |  Topic: 2018 Division of Missouri « previous next »
Jump to: