Author Topic: Happy memories  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Chance

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Happy memories
« on: February 08, 2018, 10:00:58 AM »
Forgive me if this is posted in the wrong place and feel free to move it.

Back in October 2005 I visited the Colt Collectors Association show in Kansas. I had been in contact with a guy before I left and arranged to meet him at the convention on the Friday afternoon. Turned out to be Tame Bill and he invited me to a CAS shoot the following day. I went with the intention of taking a few photographs and chatting with folks, hoping I could get a magazine article out of it when I got home.

What a great morning we had! Not only did I meet some super people but I got the chance to shoot a stage (I cleaned it but not too fast) with some borrowed guns. But the crowning glory was when I was given a rifle scabbard by one of the members. I think I recognise him on here but not sure. If I'm right then he should be along soon to confirm it. There are one or two more faces that look familiar so if you were there on that day a big 'thank you' from our party.

Chance

The scabbard is still going strong.

Chance

Offline Chance

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Happy memories
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 10:22:46 AM »
More photos. The guy in the red bandana loaned me the rifle and 2 revolvers and acquired the shotgun from someone else.

Chance

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com