Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 24, 2018, 08:53:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks (Moderators: Delmonico, Pitspitr)  |  Topic: WPG trousers 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WPG trousers  (Read 139 times)
pony express
Top Active Citizen

« on: February 04, 2018, 06:23:25 pm »

Does this look like the correct color for enlisted trousers after the "sky blue" of the civil war were used up, specifically SAW time period? I thought they were darker blue. I went to look at the Quartermaster Shop for reference, but they seem to have stopped offering any blue trousers later than the 1884 sky blue ones.

oops... forgot the link!
http://onlinemilitaria.com/products/6750-US-M1885-Trousers/
Drydock
MA1 USN ret. GAF #19, Colonel, Chief of Staff. BC, CC, SoM. SASS 1248 Life
American Plainsmen Society
Top Active Citizen

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 04:35:15 am »

They look good to me.  Especially at that price!  As you say, officially the shade was darkened at that time, but there was so much variation in dyes from the contractors that you can hardly tell.

Civilize them with a Krag . . .
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks (Moderators: Delmonico, Pitspitr)  |  Topic: WPG trousers « previous next »
Jump to: