Author Topic: photo testing  (Read 3319 times)

Offline Slamfire

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 58
photo testing
« on: November 05, 2017, 01:36:53 PM »
trying to upload photo

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
Re: photo testing
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 09:28:12 AM »

That new Toilette Seat gonna be some uncomfortable with all them projections onnit.

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 10:03:43 AM »
Blurry....looks like camera shake.  Try higher shutter speed, more lighting or use a tripod to avoid the blur...
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:29:27 PM »

Offline Slamfire

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 58
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 05:16:36 PM »
 Hey Troy,,that was the best one,,,outof 3 try's,,,,.it;s an old wallyworld camera,,and a OLD man(lol-lol)

smoke'm if y'a got'm,,,,Hootmix.

Offline Pettifogger

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 19
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 05:38:22 PM »
I have not had much luck with this forum's photo attachment process.  Anyone got any tips on how to make the precess easier and how to post decent sized photos with decent resolution?

Offline greyhawk

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 49
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 10:45:18 PM »
I have not had much luck with this forum's photo attachment process.  Anyone got any tips on how to make the precess easier and how to post decent sized photos with decent resolution?

Mine seem to be going on ok
I take the pic with my phone - email it to meself - open it in email and move it from email to permanent computer file - then I just foller the process here - Additional options - attach - browse and find it - click to open there it is ready to post - took longer to type this than it takes to do - I think the phone processes it properly when it transfers - I have posted several at a time (in the one message post) - didnt go over limit - they still seem clear - I just took another look at one of mine - opened it and zoomed it up 150% twice - still clearer than thast one of the 76 bolt

So for a test - three pics added here - lets see what happens - what they look like?

ok the top pic is a good one - I opened it in MS picture manager and resized it up - at 150% is still ok , at 200% getting blurry - the three posted with no problems or warnings so not very big files ...................yeah 130k is a SMALL picture file -- use a decent camera and you talking 4 to 8 megabytes for the original - so there is some serious data squeezing gone on here .....

Offline Good Troy

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 98102
  • NCOWS #: 3791
  • GAF #: 835
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 23
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2017, 07:04:46 AM »
Hey Troy,,that was the best one,,,outof 3 try's,,,,.it;s an old wallyworld camera,,and a OLD man(lol-lol)

smoke'm if y'a got'm,,,,Hootmix.

I've been told the three rules of photography are
1) Use a tripod.
2) If you can't use a tripod, use a tripod, and
3) See rules 1 and 2.

My camera will take pictures in the "motor advance" mode.  That is, as long as you hold the shutter button down it will take a series of pictures.  So, one trick is use is to take multiple pictures in this mode...typically, one will come out without much camera shake.  Another hint is to prop on something...I do this often too, and any chance I get with the rifle as well!!

I've been paid to do photography, but never made any money doing it!
Good Troy
AKA Dechali, and Has No Horses
SASS#98102
GAF#835
NCOWS#3791
SSS#638

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com