Author Topic: Conversion Cylinder  (Read 10238 times)

Offline Isbjorn

• Very Active Citizen
  • I promise I won't laugh at your mule.
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: Conversion Cylinder
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2017, 09:12:39 PM »
It really is a specialty item made for Europe that some folks imported to the U.S.

No offense, but Pietta isn't in the business of selling "convertable" pistols. They are selling C&B revolvers.
They can't "disclose" everything that won't fit...

It would be valid to complain if the seller claimed it could be converted. but then you should take it up with the seller.

If one wants a conversion cylinder it really is up to the individual to perform the "Due Diligence" to locate it themselves-
looking at all the sites that sell conversion cylinders, one will rapidly see what "is" available.
If you don't see it, it ain't available.

yhs
prof marvel

If you don't see it, it ain't available.

That ain't necessarily the case. Often times I've Startpage Fu'd the poo out of something, settled for something second best, and in SECONDS after ran into something closer to what I wanted in the first place. I wasn't even looking for BP 1873s in the first place.

It depends on what any given search engine wants you to see, normally the companies that have paid the given engine highly.
The REAL code of the West:
Do unto others before others do it unto you.
WH#3

Offline Dick Dastardly

• Master of the Dark Arts - MDA
  • Top Active Citizen
    • Big Lube molds
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
Re: Conversion Cylinder
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2017, 08:05:21 PM »
Raven's Roost Gunsmithing is a division of Kirst Konverter LLC that specializes in producing custom-made Old West firearms using the same techniques as the old masters. Owners Jay Strite and Walt Kirst design and create some of the finest firearms that you'll ever find for sale. Whether it's producing a replica of a famous revolver you've seen in a collector's book or bringing your own unique design to life, Raven's Roost can create a beautiful Old West revolver that most people only dream of owning. Complete cased sets with all the accoutrements are also available for collectors who are only interested in the highest quality historical revolvers at a price that is still within reach for most firearm connoisseurs.

Check with Jay Strite with your question.  Expect a positive reply.

http://www.kirstkonverter.com/special-order-firearms.html

DD-MDA
Avid Ballistician in Holy Black
Riverboat Gambler and Wild Side Rambler
Gunfighter Ordinar
Purveyor of Big Lube supplies

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com