Author Topic: Shot Shell Belt  (Read 8363 times)

Offline Coffinmaker

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 125
Re: Shot Shell Belt
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2017, 10:34:44 AM »

Now I don't feel like such a KLUTZ  ;D

Yes I do   ::)

Coffinmaker

Offline Navy Six

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 26385
  • NCOWS #: 1410
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 66
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2017, 11:05:04 AM »
Sooner or later you are going to forget something for a match. I finally did it-- and it was my hat!! Trouble was that it was sunny and 96 degrees and the top of my head lost its "covering" a long time ago. ::) Oh well, the match must go on!
Only Blackpowder Is Interesting 
"I'm the richest man in the world. I have a good wife, a good dog and a good sixgun." Charles A "Skeeter" Skelton

Offline Gabriel Law

• American Plainsmen Society
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 4
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2017, 07:06:48 PM »
Our local annual CAS match was about a month ago.  On Saturday morning, getting dressed to start, I found I didn't have my gun belt or my shotgun belt.  So I drove home - about a 1/2 hr. drive, to retrieve them.  I searched everywhere but to no avail...I could not find them.  So I went back to the match, used my pant's belt for a gunbelt for my .51 Navies, and put my shotgun shells in my vest pockets.  On one stage, I forgot to replenish the shot shells and lost a few seconds for that mistake.
Ater the match, and back in the shop, I found both belts hanging on the hook inside of my gun room door...right where I'd left them of course.  I made do at the match, but the panic of being without them put me way down the success list.

Advertising

« Reply #23 on: Today at 10:21:49 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com