Javascript DHTML Drop Down Menu Powered by dhtml-menu-builder.com
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 13, 2017, 03:25:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
* Home FlashChat Help Calendar Login Register
Currently there are 0 Users in the Cas City Chat Rooms!
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks  |  Upcoming Musters (Moderator: Pitspitr)  |  Topic: 2018 GAF Grand Muster--120th Anniversary, Spanish American War 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2018 GAF Grand Muster--120th Anniversary, Spanish American War  (Read 3996 times)
1961MJS
Active citizen

« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2017, 04:55:49 pm »

So does this mean you are definitely coming? That's Awesome!

I have confirmed that unless something completely unforeseen happens, the Gatling will be at the 2018 Grand Muster and will be a guest gun on the San Juan Hill stage. This means each participant will put one full magazine through the Gatling, mowing down as many of the stage targets as possible with it.

If you needed added incentives to make the trip to central Nebraska, I would think this would be it.

Hi, somehow I think all of us would like to get this part filmed.  Watching an old man with a gut waddling through tall grass with a Sharps ain't that picturesque, but a Gatling...

Mike

Mike
GAF #797
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
Cas City Forum Hall & CAS-L  |  Special Interests - Groups & Societies  |  The Barracks  |  Upcoming Musters (Moderator: Pitspitr)  |  Topic: 2018 GAF Grand Muster--120th Anniversary, Spanish American War « previous next »
Jump to: