Author Topic: TENNIS,, ANYONE ??  (Read 915 times)

Offline Slamfire

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 58
TENNIS,, ANYONE ??
« on: May 03, 2020, 05:00:57 PM »
 This can be moved if not in the right place.

Went to " little China town " ( wally world ) with the wife , while she was gett'n some cat & dog food,, was looking around and spied a lime green dot down one of the isles , must of been 60ft. away,, but I could see it clear???, Three tennis balls in a vacuumed sealed plastic container ( reusable for other things ). Got home the wife ask what the tennis ball were for ,, " i'm gon'n take up tennis,,and practice my back hand,, went and loaded up my shoot'n gear ( use to just take my rifle & some ammo ,, not anymore ). Wife ask where I was headed ,, wey , to the " Tennis Range ".
 Put a target at the 50yd. berm ,, fired a couple rds. to make sure I couldn't hit POA ,, then walked down and placed the helpless little tennis ball (in grass ) at the 50yd. berm ,, "MAN " I could see that lime green dot plain as day,, 1st. rd. it jumped 2ft. up and back a couple feet ,, 2nd. rd. it jumped again,, 3rd. rd. it sort of rolled over left ,, 4th. rd. it just laid there ,, 5th. rd. it rolled right.
  TWO ,, direct hits ,, two skims ,, I miss ( low in dirt ). Retrieved the tennis ball .. 2 holes 1 1/2 apart goi'n in 1/2 apart com'n out .
 I totally enjoyed my game of "Tennis ",, and the ball did not blow up and come apart ,, I was shoot'n my 92 44-40 w/ cast 200gr. ,
 the ball will make another round,, and I still 2 more,, Soooooo,," Tennis Anyone " ???

coffee's ready ,, Hootmix

Offline Marshal Halloway

• Editor & Webmaster of Cas City.
  • City Marshal
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Don't squat with your spurs on. Have fun shootin'.
    • Cas City
  • SASS #: R3411
  • NCOWS #: HL-179
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 68
Re: TENNIS,, ANYONE ??
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 05:40:30 PM »

Tennis balls are good target practice....

But they can also be used to improve hand coordination and for any shooting discipline.

Editor & Webmaster of CAScity.com
Director - Digital Video Division - Outdoor Sportsman Group (OSG).
Digital Video Production & Post Production OSG
Owner of Down Range Media GP

Offline Slamfire

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 58
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 06:56:52 PM »
 1 like,, good point about trigger finger,, very good ,, Thank you.

coffee's ready ,, Hootmix

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:40:06 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com