Author Topic: BEWARE UJNA REPLICATORS  (Read 3195 times)

Offline Dutch Al

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
BEWARE UJNA REPLICATORS
« on: April 22, 2017, 09:51:06 AM »
Beware of a company in India, doing business as UJNA Universal.  They make replica uniforms of various types.  Their prices are quite reasonable, but quality and accuracy can vary wildly.  There's a good possibility you will get ripped off.  If they make a mistake, their standard answer is:  SEND IT BACK, WE WILL FIX IT FOR FREE    Nice words, until you find it will cost more to ship it back to India, than the total cost of the uniform!  So, you end up being stuck with whatever arrives the first time.  If its OK, then you are lucky.  If its not OK, then you are screwed!

My first order with them turned out OK, and I was pleased.  Only issue I had was that I had ordered a set of sergeant stripes, which were paid for, but not delivered with the rest of the order.  It took months and months to finally get them delivered.  I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THEN WHEN TO QUIT.

Later, after I got interested in GAF, I placed an order for some Victorian era uniforms.  WHAT A DISASTER.  For whatever reason, they had troubles getting the order right.  The first part of the order arrived, and turned out OK.  The later items were all screwed up, and worst of all, when I inquired to UJNA (to a guy called Sanjay) they lied to me about delivery.  What killed it for me was the fact they started lying to me about delivery.  I just cant handle that.  

So, for all of you folks, BEWARE OF UJNA.  I learned the hard way that dealing with them is just not worth the effort.  

Offline litl rooster

• Retired Cowboy... with saddle a 94 and the good book
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 307
Re: BEWARE UJNA REPLICATORS
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 08:50:31 AM »
After seeing cars and farm tractors from India, it would be a automatic pass on fire arms.  Besides didn't their goverment contract revolvers?  from Ruger?
Mathew 5.9

Offline pony express

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 01:06:41 PM »
I believe Rattlesnake Jack has had good luck with them, as well as Guns Garrett, but other than them, I haven't heard much good about Replicators.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:41:29 AM »

Offline Grenadier

• Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 09:25:18 AM »
They are well known in the WW1/WW2 circles as being shady and dishonest.

Offline Baltimore Ed

• Top Active Citizen
  • SASS #: 11754
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 189
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 03:20:35 PM »
I made the mistake of ordering a nice set of grips from a supplier in India which of course didn't fit my gun. Cost half of what the grips cost to return them. Stay away from anything that comes from them. Don't know why it's so crazy expensive to mail there.
"Give'em hell, Pike"
 There is no horse so dead that you cannot continue to beat it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com