Author Topic: The Chronicles of Grizzly Gulch - Cowboy Airsoft  (Read 18088 times)

Offline Wapaloosie

• Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
Re: The Chronicles of Grizzly Gulch - Cowboy Airsoft
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2017, 02:15:40 PM »
It is interesting that there was a thought of bringing Cowboys into AirSoft.  I doubt you'll find more than a couple of Cowboys even interested.  Old School Boy not withstanding.  You see, we're not training for the apocalypse.  We're not training for the Walking Dead.

Understand this.  The Military community has found people fight exactly the way they have trained.  It's not necessarily real bright to deliberately train folks to actually shoot one another, which is exactly what this quasi military stuff does.

Here's the deal.  CAS doesn't need AirSoft.  Frankly, we're totally immersed in the game we already play.  Asking folks to invest (AirSoft isn't cheap) in an entirely NEW game that is diametrically opposed to ALL the safety rules we currently play under is a fool's errand.

What an incredible waste of Band Width.  (Yes.  I certainly am opinionated.  In this instance ... VERY)

Coffinmaker

Yes....safety rules for Airsoft or Blank fire are quite different than freaking shooting REAL bullets at a target range. Thanks for clarifying that one!!!

The only bandwidth wasted here was your post.
If you don't wanna come? Then don't come! Pretty simple.

But I'm not going to debate the safety concerns of Airsoft with anyone anymore. It's a NON ISSUE. You can buy event insurance for civil war reenactments, Airsoft, paintball, laser tag, etc. Plenty of non lethal hobbies that actually DO point guns in some form or another at people.

And by the way, I got my start in cowboy action shooting when the local club invited our Airsoft group out for a meet and greet. Our booth was right next to the National Guard recruitment laser tag shoot house.......

If Airsoft some how confuses you with the operation of real guns and real bullets? I think it's probably best you don't own real firearms.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com