Author Topic: 2nd model single set trigger?  (Read 1914 times)

Online Cliff Fendley

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 363
2nd model single set trigger?
« on: March 29, 2017, 08:27:14 PM »
Does anyone have a diagram and/or description of how the single set trigger actually works? I have one apart that is not doing right and I can't figure out what is wrong.

I have another one that works perfectly but it's kind of a special gun and I really don't want to take it apart just to look but it may come to that.

Also on the second model is there some special trick when assembling? The pivot pin for the trigger goes all the way through the frame. The first and third models don't have that and this is the first 2nd model I've ever had apart.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Online Cliff Fendley

• NCOWS Member
  • Top Active Citizen
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 363
Re: 2nd model single set trigger?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 08:53:12 PM »
Well false alarm, I figured out the trigger and it wasn't too hard to put back together. I made a shorter temporary pin and once the tang was in the gun I chased it out with the regular pin. still easier than a 76 or 66.
http://www.fendleyknives.com/

NCOWS 3345  RATS 576 NRA Life member

Johnson County Rangers

Offline scrubby2009

• Very Active Citizen
  • Lifelong obsession with '73's
  • Liked:
  • Likes Given: 0
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2017, 10:47:35 PM »
FNG here, I haven't figured out how to load pictures yet, but I've got an early 1st Series with a single set trigger, It was a parts gun and the springs disappeared, but the sear, knockdown and take-off are still here as well as the tripper with rusted-in-place set screw! I'm also looking for drawings and guys with knowledge as I slowly scrounge upm the parts to return functionality.
Responsive, timely, tactically accurate, and strategically precise fire.

Advertising

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:20:22 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk

© 1995 - 2023 CAScity.com